Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard updated for iOS 4!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Default Winterboard updated for iOS 4!
    Install away my friends!

still breaks the new task switcher...

Thanks

i was curious if winterboard is the reason multitask isn't working?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocheese View Post
    i was curious if winterboard is the reason multitask isn't working?
    As I just stated, yes. That is multitasking access through the task switcher, if you open the app by clicking on it, the various multitasking API's seem to work still. Winterboard is just causing the visuals of the new native task switcher to not work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any news on when another update with a fix is coming?

compir99
    Reporting the same multitasking issue and the per page wallpaper (Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.) is no longer working. Can someone else try the per page wallpaper and see if you have the same result.

Just installed the update for WinterBoard (IOS4) on my 3GS; works pretty well except for the following:

- Does not show icons in the multitask area (Update 06-25-10: Now working)
    - Does not change the Weather images
    Last edited by Imagine09; 2010-06-26 at 04:25 PM.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

iPhone? More like MyPhone diggie2002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Winterboard Issue
    I agree with the last few posts...multitasking issues on my 3G device as well.
    Thank me if I helped you out!

compir99
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine09 View Post
    Just installed the update for WinterBoard (IOS4) on my 3GS; works pretty well except for the following:

- Does not show icons in the multitask area
    - Does not change the Weather images
    Imagine09,

Can you also confirm that per-page wallpaper isn't working? All my PNGs are named properly (Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by compir99 View Post
    Imagine09,

Can you also confirm that per-page wallpaper isn't working? All my PNGs are named properly (Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.) Thanks!
    Just tried one of my animated wallpapers (using Wallpaper.html) and it's working fine. I don't think thats what you are asking for...do you have the name of a theme on cydia that's giving you trouble?

Then I can install it and let you know.
    Nobody told me that there would be days like these, strange days indeed...www.imagine09.com

compir99
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine09 View Post
    Just tried one of my animated wallpapers (using Wallpaper.html) and it's working fine. I don't think thats what you are asking for...do you have the name of a theme on cydia that's giving you trouble?

Then I can install it and let you know.
    I have a custom theme where different pages have different backgrounds. What I do is go into the Themes directory and create "Custom Wallpaper.theme" I then have different PNGs for each page named Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png, etc.

This worked in 3.1.X but it seems something changed in iOS4. Can you please verify?

Quote Originally Posted by compir99 View Post
    I have a custom theme where different pages have different backgrounds. What I do is go into the Themes directory and create "Custom Wallpaper.theme" I then have different PNGs for each page named Page0.png, Page1.png, Page2.png, etc.

This worked in 3.1.X but it seems something changed in iOS4. Can you please verify?
    Just tried using 3 random files (naming them Page0.png, Page1.png and Page2.png)...no luck-didn't work for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by diggie2002 View Post
    I agree with the last few posts...multitasking issues on my 3G device as well.
    so multitasking doesnt work if winterboard is installed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

No multitasking doesnt work all you get is a black tray down the bottom but in saying it doesnt work it will be working just no way to close or shut the apps yet lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Winterboard User Wallpaper Not Working
    Not sure if anyone else is having troubles with this but the user wallpaper function is not working. Everything else, however, is working just fine.

I had to go back and disable iOS 4.0 multitasking and iOS 4.0 wallpaper after jailbreaking my 3G because of shabby performance, not to mention huge battery drain.

I downloaded Winterboard thinking it would do what it had always done prior to iOS 4.0.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

just want to say that if one is using small smaller icon like the dbar theme's icon, there will be a black shadow (mask) behind the smaller icons. and docked icon with no labels do not work.

Nice but need iPhone 4 jailbreak first lol

compir99
    I just updated Winterboard this morning. Multitasking is now fixed however, custom wallpaper does not override the OS' selection. As such, per-page wallpaper still do not work using Page0.png, Page1.png, etc.

Hi

i'm trying to use my theme with winterboard but it doesn't change the icons

any ideas please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast