Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Quote Originally Posted by area51crypto View Post
    The dev has updted infinidock to work on IOS 4 but has not updated Infiniboard! Which I think he is pushing Infinifolders and not updating Infiniboard!

Just my opinion and I really miss Infiniboard! Don't care for the folder thingy.
    Infiniboard for 4.0 is available! It was released a few days back. Here's chpwn (the dev)'s tweet: http://twitter.com/chpwn/status/20943469706

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fligabob For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-08-17)

Thanks

ischeduler was updated to version 1.1.1 to run on 4.0+ but on my iphone 4 4.0.1 it wouldn't run crashed on startup I eventually found out that there was a conflict with backgrounder so I went into backgrounder settings and added ischeduler to the overrides and set it to off..it now functions as it should
    R.

Anyone a decent alternative to mxtube or yourtube ( not iwoopie from AppStore )

Quote Originally Posted by cainy393 View Post
    Anyone a decent alternative to mxtube or yourtube ( not iwoopie from AppStore )
    Try mitube. Ppl like it.

Well mxtube and yourtube both work

Safari dowload manager is now updated for ios 4!

Anyone got experience with Winterboard on the iPhone 4? Does it drag a lot of battery? And what about the newly released Safari Manager? I suppose it can be turned on and off via the SBsettings plugin.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

The battery is an apple issue w the iPhone 4 and ios4 try not to use wifi and 3G I've been doing that n my phones been working fine and battery last atleast a day n a half

Ha, don't use 3G and Wifi? The very idea of the iPhone is using it with high speed networks. Might as well use a Nokia 1100.

Thanks

I'm saying don't leave them on all the time,first of all there is never wifi n e were when traveling and when I 4get to turn on 3G the only thing slow is downloading so u turn it back on,I didn't mean all the time,if u don't want a suggestion don't ask a question I was tryin to help go get a mophie case then u won't have to worry

Hey no worries, I wasn't dissing your suggestions, but you have to admit it would be pretty silly NOT to use those features of the phone :-)

Thanks

Ur right I hate the battery issue,actually I think I have an OCD I can't see the battery so I don't have it on the screen or the %,as 4 not using the phone as it was meant to b is stupid we pay enough n go threw enough they should have these devises down pat.I apologize if I came of as rude I thought u were ha ha ng at me when I was just tryin to help,sorry bout that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Anyone having issues with qTweeter activation not working? I periodically have to respring to "unstick" it.

Thanks

Sorry Mockup, haven't heard a thing bout that have u checked the list?

I just checked the list it says fully compatible, u try uninstalling it then reinstalling if u do reboot after when I have that problem I reinstall n reboot n it works fine,but that was for me I'm not saying that's the def answer
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2010-08-17 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well Springjumps got updated for MAINTENANCE! SHEESH when is it going to come out for IOS4? So much people need it...
    Last edited by antisickness; 2010-08-17 at 08:47 PM.

Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps SpringjumpsSpringjumpsSpringjumps Springjumps Springjumps Springjumps

Thanks

Does springjumps work????

Sorry for double post but... SPRINGJUMPS PLEASE! BEEN WAITING SINCE BEGINNING OF AUGUST!

Iconoclasm does work.
    Space Boy Swag | Universal Tag

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Well mxtube and yourtube both work
    I'm on ios 4 and mitube got pulled and I didn't get my hands on it.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast