Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

I can confirm that CallController works on iOS 4.0.1. No crashes, boot loops or safe-mode. Only thing broken is the status bar notifier.

Jim

Also, I noticed that Inspell is not currently supported in iOS4. Which makes me cry.

Infinidock is working...

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

iacces works ios china version

So I have the trial of irealsms and I want to buy it but I'm not sure if it's going to be really slow like it is now. Is this just an ios4 thing? I was thinking maybe it won't load so slow if I buy it but I don't want to do it and have my phone still at a snails pace loading texts. It's so bad it sometimes crashes my other apps even my music. I have a 3GS on ios4.0.1. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Any news on SpringJumps =/ Waited like around ten days for even the slightest update. I know there is going to be a new developer, but does anyone know how he/she is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    iacces works ios china version
    Did you try installing a custom keyboard? I had iacces china and it would load but wouldn't recognize any keyboard themes I tried to use.

Quote Originally Posted by tta346 View Post
    So I have the trial of irealsms and I want to buy it but I'm not sure if it's going to be really slow like it is now. Is this just an ios4 thing? I was thinking maybe it won't load so slow if I buy it but I don't want to do it and have my phone still at a snails pace loading texts. It's so bad it sometimes crashes my other apps even my music. I have a 3GS on ios4.0.1. Does anybody else have the same problem?
    you are aware that when ever you click on any app when u have ios4 that its running in the background unless you close it out of the background. that is probably why your phone seems slow. Double click the home button and close out apps from running in the background and i guarantee you your phone will speed up. a trial version of an app doesnt run slower then a paid version. hope this helps

Thanks. I thought I read somewhere that closing apps from the taskbar doesn't stop them from running in the bg? Maybe that was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    you are aware that when ever you click on any app when u have ios4 that its running in the background unless you close it out of the background. that is probably why your phone seems slow. Double click the home button and close out apps from running in the background and i guarantee you your phone will speed up. a trial version of an app doesnt run slower then a paid version. hope this helps

Thanks. I thought I read somewhere that closing apps from the taskbar doesn't stop them from running in the bg? Maybe that was wrong?
    this is how i do it on my 3G, and sbsettings shows ram being freed up at the very top of my screen so I'm sure this works

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Default keyboard themes
    there is a repo that has ios4 keyboard themes I don't know how but if u do pm me n I'll give it to u

there is a thread that says custom keyboards and it has a video,if u don't find it pm me
    Last edited by HeavyD4; 2010-08-14 at 02:35 AM. Reason: 4got info

Ok thanks, it seems to be better now. Is there a way to stop the programs from running in the bg?

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    this is how i do it on my 3G, and sbsettings shows ram being freed up at the very top of my screen so I'm sure this works

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

is there any download program that has been updated for ios4 yet? such as safari download or something?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloma420 View Post
    is there any download program that has been updated for ios4 yet? such as safari download or something?
    You can use any download app from AppStore,and use iFile to manage them.I use Downloads (it have a green icon with a white down arrow)

Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-08-14 at 05:32 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

alectra82 (2010-08-14), angeloma420 (2010-08-16)

are there any notification apps compatible with ios4 yet? (such as notifier on 3.1.2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    You can use any download app from AppStore,and use iFile to manage them.I use Downloads (it have a green icon with a white down arrow)

Hey Alien...will this dowload the files to ifile? Safari dowload manager created a downloads folder that I could open themes and place them right in winterboard from the phone...does this have that?

You really need to update that Infiniboard and Infinidock work on iOS 4

Quote Originally Posted by rivryan View Post
    are there any notification apps compatible with ios4 yet? (such as notifier on 3.1.2)

Hey I'm running notifications on my iPhone 4, ios 4.0.1. The app is called "status notifier fix", and is available in cydia. The only issue is that the "silent icon" doesn't work. Phone, voice mail, SMS, mms, all leave notifications. Go check it out.

Ok thanks, it seems to be better now. Is there a way to stop the programs from running in the bg?

If u want to stop apps from running in bg, than u need to get "disable multitasking" available in cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by fligabob View Post

Hey I'm running "infinite dock" on my ios4.0.1(with no flaws). I don't use "infinite board", however I hear it works!
    Last edited by IFlAW4g; 2010-08-15 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fligabob View Post
    The dev has updted infiniboard to work on IOS 4
    Last edited by area51crypto; 2010-08-17 at 03:07 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Hey Alien...will this dowload the files to ifile? Safari dowload manager created a downloads folder that I could open themes and place them right in winterboard from the phone...does this have that?
    The downloads are saved in the app folder,but you can use iFile to extract them,manage them.

Now I need FiveRows and SpringJumps!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-08-16)

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast