Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Quote Originally Posted by tayball89 View Post
    I found a problem with Iconoclasm, and I can't figure out how to fix it. If you fill up folders with more than 9 apps with Iconoclasm enabled, clicking the folder will result in a blank black screen.You can get back to the springboard by clicking the home button twice, but you no longer have access to the apps in that folder (and there is no way to move the app out of the folder). Reinstalling Iconoclasm does not "reset" the folders either, so I can't figure out how to get the apps out of the folder while Iconoclasm is enabled.
    I currently have a folder with 12 apps in it and everything seems to be working fine. I am using the 5 column SB option.

just out of curiousity.. does folder get five columns when u put five columns on iconoclasm?

Quote Originally Posted by s1l3nt View Post
    just out of curiousity.. does folder get five columns when u put five columns on iconoclasm?
    No, only 4...

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    I currently have a folder with 12 apps in it and everything seems to be working fine. I am using the 5 column SB option.
    Good to know. I checked it out and the 5 column theme works on mine as well (as well as every theme with 4 or more columns). It looks like any theme with less than 4 columns (rows don't seem to matter) do not like folders that are holding more than 9 apps. You just get a black screen when you click on the folder.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tayball89 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2010-08-01)

hi guys..just updated my iphone3g to firmware 4.0.1 and jailbroke it..

im noob atm lol..

i wanted to install winterboard but it saids that i need to install pincrush and mobilesubstrate..and there are dpendencies like libhide=>2.0.4

i dnt get it..what do i need to do here? is it safe to install mobilesubstrate alrdy?

thanks in advnce

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    hi guys..just updated my iphone3g to firmware 4.0.1 and jailbroke it..

im noob atm lol..

i wanted to install winterboard but it saids that i need to install pincrush and mobilesubstrate..and there are dpendencies like libhide=>2.0.4

i dnt get it..what do i need to do here? is it safe to install mobilesubstrate alrdy?

thanks in advnce
    Yes just go into Cydia, search winterboard, install it and respring your device. Mobile substrate should be on your device when you install winterboard. Make sure to disable transparent dock in winterboard when your all down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightz For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-07-30)

FiveIrows works now but one other thing that does not is Androidlock. I really want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by tayball89 View Post
    I found a problem with Iconoclasm, and I can't figure out how to fix it. If you fill up folders with more than 9 apps with Iconoclasm enabled, clicking the folder will result in a blank black screen.You can get back to the springboard by clicking the home button twice, but you no longer have access to the apps in that folder (and there is no way to move the app out of the folder). Reinstalling Iconoclasm does not "reset" the folders either, so I can't figure out how to get the apps out of the folder while Iconoclasm is enabled.
    That's not happening for me. What layout are you using? I'll try it out and if it works (or, more accurately, doesn't work), I'll change it to "partial" and inform the dev.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Podder View Post
    FiveIrows works now but one other thing that does not is Androidlock. I really want it to.
    The developer discontinued it and is selling a separate package, Android Lock XT. Check it out! (Not to be confused with Burger King's new Smoky Cheddar Steakhouse XT.)
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2010-07-30 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    Yes just go into Cydia, search winterboard, install it and respring your device. Mobile substrate should be on your device when you install winterboard. Make sure to disable transparent dock in winterboard when your all down.
    thanks nightz

are you sure m8? heres what i have to install 1st before winterboard..

libhide
    mobile substrate
    pincrush
    preferenceloader
    then winterboard

hope i can get rply soon

im just being safe LOL tired of doing DFU mode again and restore hahaha

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    That's not happening for me. What layout are you using? I'll try it out and if it works (or, more accurately, doesn't work), I'll change it to "partial" and inform the dev.
    I've used all layouts that come with the app as well as created my own layout (the first ones that I noticed had the problem were the 3x3 dense and 3x3 sparse layouts. It seems anything layout 4 or 5 columns work fine for me, but 3 is where the problem starts. I've informed the dev through the Cydia contact dev feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post

wooot just installed them..thanks m8 for the help weeee

EDIT:

btw...

i think iconsupport 1.5 is released? and it saids it supports 4.x alrdy..

is it true? hehe so i can install it also haha
    Last edited by carloqt; 2010-07-30 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iLOck for 4.0 is yet to be released it looks nice, Sic Mobile said the were goin to relase a week back and still now nothing has been released and they dont reply much to emails we can only wait for it now

does anyone know when spring jumps will be updated? or if the developer even plans to update it for iOS4? a lot of themes i used to use included spring jumps for navigation

Anyone having problems with Pogoplank? The list says it works but it doesn't on iPhone 4, it makes my dock disapear

Live clock puts me into safe mode loop if this helps anyone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

It seams like alot of live stuff does that,I have lock info and I need weather icon and it makes my phone crash,it's because we are all impatient and r rushing without giving the developers time,it's a lot of work. Infinidock crashes, most of modmyi themes don't work some tweaks do

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post

Thanks!

The developer discontinued it and is selling a separate package, Android Lock XT. Check it out! (Not to be confused with Burger King's new Smoky Cheddar Steakhouse XT.)
    Burger King's new Smoky Cheddar Steakhouse XT is finger licking GOOD

Wait so the ones that work for iOS 4 also work for iPhone 4 correct? Because I need SSH and SBSsettings!!

Sbsettings,openssh,ifile,mywi,my3g,makeitmine,**** ******,all working fine for me

iOS4 TVOut2 Beta is available here:

iPhone Landscape TV Out :: View topic - Beta release of TVOut2 - "Mirror" TVOut v1.1.9

Works pretty well except for complications with backgrounded apps.

Guido.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast