Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Does anyone know if MobileTerminal in Cydia works now for the iOS4? No telling when this thread will be updated again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    Does anyone know if MobileTerminal in Cydia works now for the iOS4? No telling when this thread will be updated again lol.
    It does not, unfortunately. I have to SSH into my iPod through Terminal on my MacBook if I want to use the command line for anything.
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

There is a new MobileTerminal that is available for manual installation. I'll get to updating this thread soon; I've been very very busy making an app for the App Store.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

MC SE7EN (2010-07-24)

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    There is a new MobileTerminal that is available for manual installation. I'll get to updating this thread soon; I've been very very busy making an app for the App Store.
    Thanks, I didn't know! I'm installing it now, assuming it's the one here: mobileterminal - Project Hosting on Google Code
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

is (A better Tab to unlock) gonna be compatible anytime soon?

Thanks bro. Matter of fact, a helpful guy gave me a dl link to working deb file for Mobile terminal last and I have a working version of Terminal.

If anyone knows how to set permissions in WinSCP then please tell me. Currently trying to get rid of the language packs to speed up my itouch 2G 4.0.

Wow lockinfo works without a hitch, meanwhile itelliscreen seems to be buggy and kills my mail. Guess I'll email customer support and ask what gives maybe
    Last edited by PCeasar; 2010-07-25 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just updated the list. A few package status updates and some new news points.

Sorry it took so long; I have been hard at work on my free iPhone app, Nearby. You can click the graphic in my sig link for details; it would help me out a lot if you tried out the iAds!

Just updated the list. A few package status updates and some new news points.

Sorry it took so long; I have been hard at work on my free iPhone app, Nearby. You can click the graphic in my sig link for details; it would help me out a lot if you tried out the iAds!
    but I killed the iAds already on my itouch. haha

sbsettings sometimes screws my wifi (when toggling) and i have to restart to make it work

Anybody know if the Autolock SBSettings works. There is a update for it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

sBSettings working for me, sans the ringer/silent toggle and insomnia, but keepawake works fine! Latest Ifile works fully even when editing plists, latest 3G unrestricted works even with YouTube, cyntact works flawlessly also. Lockscreen dim delay works too. Hope this helps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

My3g works with youtube! Put it green!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Halten77 For This Useful Post:

Ted (2010-07-26)

Anybody know if the Autolock SBSettings works. There is a update for it.
    Bump.
    Talking about the toggle.

SBSettings Autolock Toggle, ToneFx, Cyntact, 3G Unrestrictor and Recent Call Log Delete have all been updated and now (confirmed) working beautifully on iOS 4.0!
    Last edited by ouija; 2010-07-27 at 07:23 AM.

Mobilelog and ToneFx have already been updated for 4.0. Kindly update list also.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to thank all the Dev's that have worked hard to update there apps to work on 4.0, and for the ones that have promised and have not, well we want go there!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Were can I find the list, I have one but it doesn't seam correct,thank u

Iconoclasm was updated and seems to be working fine. It did kill all of my folders though so I have to redo the setup, but that's no big deal..

Quote Originally Posted by Indy_chris View Post
    Iconoclasm was updated and seems to be working fine. It did kill all of my folders though so I have to redo the setup, but that's no big deal..
    I found a problem with Iconoclasm, and I can't figure out how to fix it. If you fill up folders with more than 9 apps with Iconoclasm enabled, clicking the folder will result in a blank black screen.You can get back to the springboard by clicking the home button twice, but you no longer have access to the apps in that folder (and there is no way to move the app out of the folder). Reinstalling Iconoclasm does not "reset" the folders either, so I can't figure out how to get the apps out of the folder while Iconoclasm is enabled.

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast