Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Winterboard status bar themes do not work in ios 4 on my 3GS.

Quote Originally Posted by jessemedley View Post
    Winterboard status bar themes do not work in ios 4 on my 3GS.
    That's because Apple changed the folder and names for them, they are now under the UIImages folder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone risingkazuya05's Avatar
    Thanks

^Yup.
    Some Swiss guy just released his UI extractor kit for ios4.0 and it'll just be a matter of time before all sorts of themes and mods will be released/updated for ios4. So just be patient or just back up everything and then try to do it yourself. There're lots of tuts on google

Quote Originally Posted by pfft View Post
    i'm not looking to fix the notifier icons on the status bar, but the actual reminder, repeat sound or vibration every so minutes
    Try Reminder from Cydia. I haven't tried the sound/vibration of it (I have an iPod and don't need to hear the sound repeatedly), but it says it work on iOS 4, so I'm guessing it probably does.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    That's because Apple changed the folder and names for them, they are now under the UIImages folder.
    I was wondering where those had gone! I wanted to theme my wifi bars. Thanks!
    No sig spam | @MikeBeas

Quote Originally Posted by MC SE7EN View Post
    Try Reminder from Cydia. I haven't tried the sound/vibration of it (I have an iPod and don't need to hear the sound repeatedly), but it says it work on iOS 4, so I'm guessing it probably does.
    i installed notifier on cydia, that gave me the reminder app, but its not working with ios 4,

um is there another app that im missing?

I really hope someone can update all the important things for iPhone 4, it will probably take a while though.

like iBluetooth, iFile, Themes.. etc.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

This isnt the greatest place to ask this, but wht repo can this iMemoryEnhancer ap. be found? I really need it, because I can never teallyvlisten to music in the background using Rock, because, according to da statusbar ram indicator from SBSettings, is consumed to 4-15 MB! Many times my ipt3 3.1.2 BlakR has crashd, leaving me in the tetheredness void

http://****************/cydia/

hmm, wonder why it starred it.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-20 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Maybe because that is not allowed. It is a repo that allows cracked apps. Which is not allowed to be talked about here.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cer0 For This Useful Post:

Tamkis (2010-07-20)

Cerote, B4 ur post above appeared, I visited the site, and after reading the desc. of imemenhncr, with how it gobls hard disc. Not downloading . I never have and will never dl crkd/pirtd apps

Any app similar to that that is better and is NOT from a crkd site ?

Winterboard
    I already have that smart guy. Winterboard alone can't do the things I asked about.
    Space Boy Swag | Universal Tag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Skyhawk View Post
    I already have that smart guy. Winterboard alone can't do the things I asked about.
    It can if you make the files, it's not that hard. I don't think there is an app that can change the hue of the pics for you, seeing they are pre-determined image files, not vector.

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkis View Post
    This isnt the greatest place to ask this, but wht repo can this iMemoryEnhancer ap. be found? I really need it, because I can never teallyvlisten to music in the background using Rock, because, according to da statusbar ram indicator from SBSettings, is consumed to 4-15 MB! Many times my ipt3 3.1.2 BlakR has crashd, leaving me in the tetheredness void
    Not sure if you are aware but don't install memory tap. I did and it cost me a restore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamkis View Post
    The official repo is "gumball tech"

Love iMemory Enhancer! I get 205mb RAM free after I use SBSettings to clear memory.

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    The official repo is "gumball tech"

Love iMemory Enhancer! I get 205mb RAM free after I use SBSettings to clear memory.
    Doesn't it ruin your NAND drive?

Doesn't it ruin your NAND drive?
    Its hard on your vMemory Banks and reduces the life of your device to 5 years (according to the website). But who keeps an iPhone/iPod Touch for 5 years?! If I still had my old 2G I would go insane! With American upgrade prices and high resell value, there is no reason not to upgrade at least every 2-3 years. I'll probably be upgrading from 3GS to iPhone 4 in Sept making my 3GS exactly 12months old. And I will do it at probably no cost to me. ie: break even.

Quote Originally Posted by klouud View Post
    Its hard on your vMemory Banks and reduces the life of your device to 5 years (according to the website). But who keeps an iPhone/iPod Touch for 5 years?! If I still had my old 2G I would go insane! With American upgrade prices and high resell value, there is no reason not to upgrade at least every 2-3 years. I'll probably be upgrading from 3GS to iPhone 4 in Sept making my 3GS exactly 12months old. And I will do it at probably no cost to me. ie: break even.
    I also heard the VM doesn't always work, and it can send your device into a bootloop.

Personally I'm waiting for the iPhone 4G to upgrade from my 3G.

I also heard the VM doesn't always work, and it can send your device into a bootloop.

Personally I'm waiting for the iPhone 4G to upgrade from my 3G.
    Been using is for a couple of weeks with 0 problems.

RAM doesn't die, unlike a NAND drive.

Is anyone else experiencing breaks by Categories? Sometimes I'd run different apps such as Maps or Cydia and then all of a sudden I'd have my apps spilled all over my springboard.

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast