Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

It's not listed but action menu does not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrojing View Post
    I installed it and it is working fine. Did you install from Cydia or Rock?
    Thanks for the reply. I installed it using Cydia. Maybe I installed the wrong one? I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This OS version has been the most pathetic excuse of a jailbreak for me. I expect apps to not work right away, but it's been more than a month and still:

1. SBSettings doesn't work in apps. I attribute it to activator.
    2. Most of Winterboard doesn't work.
    3. No good stable mobileterminal yet.

The day of or after 4.0 came out like all apps in the actual app store were updated to work and have received several updates since. When I get my iPhone 4 I will probably end up leaving it stock, or if I do jailbreak it (if anyone decides to not be a ****** and actually release it) it will just be for root access and not anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by metalhead971 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I installed it using Cydia. Maybe I installed the wrong one? I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I would recommend installing it from Rock, it has the updated version that works on iOS 4, I'm not sure it's been updated on Cydia.

Lockscreen Clock Hide works
    tried it on my ipod touch 2nd gen running official iOS4

My favorite "Cydialer" doesn't work. Please make it work

Quote Originally Posted by ramicio View Post
    This OS version has been the most pathetic excuse of a jailbreak for me. I expect apps to not work right away, but it's been more than a month and still:

1. SBSettings doesn't work in apps. I attribute it to activator.
    2. Most of Winterboard doesn't work.
    3. No good stable mobileterminal yet.

The day of or after 4.0 came out like all apps in the actual app store were updated to work and have received several updates since. When I get my iPhone 4 I will probably end up leaving it stock, or if I do jailbreak it (if anyone decides to not be a ****** and actually release it) it will just be for root access and not anything else.
    Sounds like someone isnt patient in waiting for mods, and themes in Cydia and Rock App to be updated. Winterboard works fine for me. I got illumine theme which I absolutely love.

Yep no issues with winterboard what so ever.

For those still using MX Tube.... Blahhhh just use atube downloader it works just fine and isn't limited to mobile videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    Sounds like someone isnt patient in waiting for mods, and themes in Cydia and Rock App to be updated. Winterboard works fine for me. I got illumine theme which I absolutely love.
    From Big Boss:

"As of 0.9.3211-1 seems to work mostly.... see other comments. Most winterboard themes are obsolete due to new structuring in iOS4"

http://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?ke...g&toomany=true

"Does not allow "User Wallpaper" override of theme or Apple-set wallpaper, docked icons labels cannot be turned off, drop-shadowing of icon names broken, and may cause your iphone 3g to go into Safe Mode Loop, I had to manually remove WinterBoard files from my phone"

Cydia App Status - z6joker9.com

Where did you get the Illumine Theme from? It looks like it has been removed from Cydia, most likely because it's incompatible?

(Btw: I personally don't like themes where icons with different size are mixed, but that's a matter of taste - just want to proof what you are saying

Quote Originally Posted by PCeasar View Post
    Please let me know which WB theme works for you.

As far as most people are concerned, WinterBoard Themes do NOT work with iOS4
    Last edited by eyePH0NE; 2010-07-13 at 08:09 AM.

I love the new update for SBSettings. It has as an awesome new built global activator that gives us more options, other than taping/sliding your finger on the status bar, for showing the sbsettings menu.

Quote Originally Posted by PCeasar View Post

For those still using MX Tube.... Blahhhh just use atube downloader it works just fine and isn't limited to mobile videos.
    atube? Download it in Cydia? Rock app? Is it buggy? Free?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightz View Post
    I love the new update for SBSettings. It has as an awesome new built global activator that gives us more options, other than taping/sliding your finger on the status bar, for showing the sbsettings menu.
    This is not a new feature, I have been using the sleep button for months to activate SBSettings.

Quote Originally Posted by eyePH0NE View Post
    This is not a new feature, I have been using the sleep button for months to activate SBSettings.
    oh ok. whatever. I just noticed that it has an activator option now or did.
    Last edited by Nightz; 2010-07-13 at 08:38 AM.

No problem.

But where did you get the Illumine theme from?

No problem.

But where did you get the Illumine theme from?
    Got it off Cydia.

No need to quote in a direct response.

It is not listed in Cydia anymore. Most probably has been removed because it is incompatible with iOS4.

No need to quote in a direct response.

It is not listed in Cydia anymore. Most probably has been removed because it is incompatible with iOS4.
    Its compatible cause I wear it on my itouch now. The only thing wrong with it is just that it doesnt cover as many icons as it would have if you had 3.1.X is all. Most of the icons for my games arent covered.

You can always try adding the xsellize source. Not sure if that source is legal.

I added the source and installed Illumine theme.
    Icons are still not replaced (would have wondered if).
    The following things changed: Badge icon, battery charger, home screen wallpaper...

I wonder if there is a difference between touches and iPhones...

Thanks anyway.

Dev updated SBSettings and now the Dock function works again!! Hooray!! I get my dock back!!

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast