Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby4 View Post
    has any one else notice that libstatusbar will make your idevice take super long to boot...it deosnt crash or nothing but it just takes long...and im sure it is libstatusbar because upon removal it boots normally...deos anyone else have this problem
    wonder if you are onto something here

been having super slow boots every since the update to 4.0
    iPhone 4G 32 GB (2 of them)
    OS 5.0.1
    JB Utility: redsn0w 0.9.10b1

Green Apple
    Thanks

Mine takes along time to boot also.

i have a 3gs os4 and 5 icon duck does not work for me,it goes into safe mode,any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Tylus View Post

Ya I agree. My itouch crashes and it takes a long time to boot. I have a fast boot when its just being turned on.

Thanks
    Has anyone herd about infinite dock and board not working on 3G 4.0 with Activator and SbSettings. Cydia says Canot download due to conflict or nesasary download or something like that . Just jailbroke and unlocked with RedSn0w, UltraSn0w don't have any apps starting fresh. Have everything on Rock back up but need to see what works before I back up from Rock!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tylus View Post

Yeah im sure its that...i just went into sbsettings and went into more, then mobile subtrate addons and turned libstatusbar off...then it boots normally

question on the notifier fix posted on the first page..

i go to install it and get a cydia error message..

"note: the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

the page lists modifications to install as
    notifier
    status notifier fix
    winterboard

and has another section that lists Depends com.intelli.statusbaricons

that section is greyed out so i'm assuming the problem is coming from there but I don't know what to do about it.. maybe i'm missing a repo that needs to be listed to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by volatile-dev View Post
    Lock Calendar only works if it was the first entry in your Cydget settings before upgrading and if you restored from a backup.

However, I've submitted an update to BigBoss that should take care of iOS 4.0 issues.

Thomas
    I'm on v.1.1.3, however, I can't edit the settings with respect to the fonts and colors. I get an error when trying to load the preference bundle from the Settings app.

Same. Totally bummed as this is my killer app for the iPhone. I need my status bar icons. I had them and re-jailbroke to get iBooks working with Pwnagetool 4.01. Ugh.

Install it from RockApp (once you download that from Cydia). Yay.
    Last edited by Manodog; 2010-07-06 at 11:09 PM.

I don't see it listed. But vlc4iphone works for me

HapticPro and CallMe are now iOS4-ready in their newest versions!

Limitations:
    HapticPro: It seems that in some apps (well, at least in Cydia) it doesn't vibrate neither with button presses nor with keystrokes. Any other apps where HapticPro isn't working?

CallMe: There might still persist the issue that icons of created "apps" are blank if WinterBoard is installed. If so, please report here. It works for me, but I don't have WinterBoard installed..
    Last edited by parabel; 2010-07-07 at 04:49 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Any news on safari download manager? Sorry if I may have missed an earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by parabel View Post
    CallMe are now iOS4-ready in their newest versions!

CallMe: There might still persist the issue that icons of created "apps" are blank if WinterBoard is installed. If so, please report here. It works for me, but I don't have WinterBoard installed..
    Still checking. It's not perfect yet. I added 9 contacts. 7 added fine, but two will not show any icon. Not even a blank one.

I have been able to edit the icons and get them to show up. It also seems that there is a problem when you delete a contact and then try to add it later. It seems there is a enumeration problem, but I'm not positive what is happening.
    Last edited by mx727; 2010-07-07 at 06:59 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

MyWi 4.0 does NOT WORK FOR ME! Everytime I install it it tells me to reboot. After the reboot is complete it says "Could not activate cellular data." I can make calls and receive but my Internet is ****** up and won't work. I have to restore if I want to use the Internet. I gave MyWi 4.0 4 Chances all leading to 4 restores. Geez. I have an iPhone 3G by the way on jailbroken iOS 4 (redsn0w 0.9.5 b5-4)

Quote Originally Posted by willisJ View Post
    question on the notifier fix posted on the first page..

i go to install it and get a cydia error message..

"note: the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed."

the page lists modifications to install as
    notifier
    status notifier fix
    winterboard

and has another section that lists Depends com.intelli.statusbaricons

that section is greyed out so i'm assuming the problem is coming from there but I don't know what to do about it.. maybe i'm missing a repo that needs to be listed to get this?
    i had the same issue. finally fixed it and installed last night. all you need to do is download Rock app and do a search for 'notifier' in there. once i found the 'fix', then you can see the individual files that are going to be installed. i wrote those down and installed each one separately, then rebooted, then installed the fix. it works good now.

NoRotation doesn't work, it crashes springboard.

dTunes is listed as semi-not working, that is wong(?). I can't get it to play any mp3's here, it just quits, it doesn't matter what permissions i set on the folders/files.
    Last edited by spotUP; 2010-07-07 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by spotUP View Post
    NoRotation doesn't work, it crashes springboard.

dTunes is listed as semi-not working, that is wong(?). I can't get it to play any mp3's here, it just quits, it doesn't matter what permissions i set on the folders/files.
    Built in feature now

i know it is built in, but apples 'multitasking' sucks, so i installed the cydia app that removes apples multitasking, and then i installed backgrounder which let's me multitask properly. unfortunately, i loose the feature that let's me lock the screen as well by doing that, so a tool that let's me lock the screen orientation is still needed for people like me.
    Last edited by spotUP; 2010-07-07 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Backgrounder beta is not fully functional, the status bar icons doesn't work, and the excluded apps aren't excluded.

What is the deal with dim icons in winterboard? They don't work for me!

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast