Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1008

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Official iOS 4.0 Compatibility List!

  1. #321
    Can u tell me the repo address for the memory enhancer please? Thanks

  2. #322
    I see wiimote support is not tested on snes4iphone...went and tried it on my brothers ipod and it worked fine...

  3. #323
    Not sure if this has been reported before or not, but having rotation inhibitor installed (even when rotation is enabled) I am unable to view photos in landscape mode in the photo app. I tried using other apps to make sure it was working right and I was able to rotate to landscape just fine with them. I had to remove rotation inhibitor from my device to fix the problem.

    Anyone else having this issue?

  4. #324
    I tried MewSeek and it made my iPhone 3G Stuck in Safe Mode so i had to restore.. It took me a long time to figure out why

  5. #325
    Has anyone test this new Cydia App called: Remove Recents 4.0
    Does it work? What it does is prevents "freeze dried" apps from showing up in the multi-tasking dock. Sounds like a great mod if you as me!

  6. #326
    Yes, RemoveRecents works.

    Also functioning: initial iOS4 release of CaregoriesSB - but sets iPhone to safe mode when horizontal scrolling is activated.

  7. #327
    Default 3G restrictor
    Does anyone know if this will work with FaceTime....since you have to be on WiFi.....

  8. #328
    Tonefx does not work - does not shuffle ringtones
    Notifier - other than the known icons issue, it doesn't "beep" / vibrate every 2 minutes like i've asked it too

  9. #329
    pleas update your list as me and 12 friends have been having issues with screenrecorder for example it will just stop recording at random points.

    as for screensplitr still no luck.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by buckhole View Post
    Not sure if this has been reported before or not, but having rotation inhibitor installed (even when rotation is enabled) I am unable to view photos in landscape mode in the photo app. I tried using other apps to make sure it was working right and I was able to rotate to landscape just fine with them. I had to remove rotation inhibitor from my device to fix the problem.

    Anyone else having this issue?
    Locking your device from rotating is built into the OS now theres no use for rotationinhibitor anymore. Just double tap to bring up multitasking scroll left and to the left of the music controls theres a button. Click it and it locks the device in whatever you currently have it in portrait or landscape

  11. #331
    the problem with sbsettings seems to be in the statusbar, it works with most other gestures.

  12. #332
    once activator is updated then sbsettings will work perfectly i hope

  13. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo2kid49 View Post
    Locking your device from rotating is built into the OS now theres no use for rotationinhibitor anymore. Just double tap to bring up multitasking scroll left and to the left of the music controls theres a button. Click it and it locks the device in whatever you currently have it in portrait or landscape
    It doesn't work like that sadly, the built in lock only works for portrait, not landscape. So far the new iOS4 native features just aren't as good as I had hoped. I'm probably just going to go back to 3.x =\

  14. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickp25 View Post
    Ok, seen some people reporting Imemory Enhancer as working and some saying it's not working.

    Decided to git it a try on my iOS4 3G and at least for me it seems to work fine, rebooted....cleared memory and ended up with 70mb Free.
    can you post the repo address for imemory enhancer, I cannot seem to find it in cydia using a general search. Thanks

  15. #335
    I have a request--could some one confirm if Activator can invoke popup media controls? Open Settings > Activator > pick a gesture > iPod controls and see if you can get them to pop up (like in pre-4.0 OS).

  16. #336
    AppBackup and AptBackup have suddenly stopped working for me. They worked fine when I first installed/jailbroke iOS4. Both will open briefly then crash. I simply cannot use them. I've uninstalled/reinstalled/rebooted several times with no luck.

  17. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    I have a request--could some one confirm if Activator can invoke popup media controls? Open Settings > Activator > pick a gesture > iPod controls and see if you can get them to pop up (like in pre-4.0 OS).
    I can confirm that it works, though gestures do not work inside certain applications.

  18. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorwilly2010 View Post
    AppBackup and AptBackup have suddenly stopped working for me. They worked fine when I first installed/jailbroke iOS4. Both will open briefly then crash. I simply cannot use them. I've uninstalled/reinstalled/rebooted several times with no luck.
    Before I change them to Orange on the list, can you try them in Safe Mode? You can force your device into Safe Mode in SBSettings > Power > Safe Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by buckhole View Post
    I can confirm that it works, though gestures do not work inside certain applications.
    Just to make sure--it pops up the OLD-STYLE media controls? The blue window with the song info, volume slider, and playback buttons? Thanks!
    Last edited by n00neimp0rtant; 2010-06-26 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

    doctorwilly2010 (2010-06-27)

  20. #339
    Regarding another post about Five-Column Springboard. When you install it does crash to safe mode. It still crashes to safe mode upon uninstall because it installs another program called IconSupport with it. Uninstall IconSupport and you will be good to go.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mgregor For This Useful Post:

    mx727 (2010-07-06)

  22. #340
    Efiko Software just sent this email regarding ToneFXs, qTweeter, iRemix and iPhone 4:
    We just wanted to give you a quick update on our apps with regards to iPhone 4. qTweeter, ToneFXs and iRemix donít yet work on iPhone 4( both device and OS ). Because there are many changes between iOS 3 and 4 may mean getting these apps to work on iPhone 4 will take a bit longer. ToneFXsCreator does not work with iTunes 9.1 and 9.2 due to changes by Apple. We are doing our best to get around this road block. Please note that there is work around you can use here

Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •