Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrade Mistake

Default Upgrade Mistake
    I recently went from a 2G running Cydia with v.3.0 to a 3GS with v.3.1.3. When I got my 3GS i connected it to I tunes and transferred everything from 2G to 3gs. What I'm wanting to know is did I screw myself for future jailbreaks/unlocks?, and is there anyway to get Cydia to run on my 3GS. One thing I noticed after the transfer was that I lost springboard. I figured was do too using winter board on my 2G. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

u can still jb and with ios 4 coming on the 21st i believe they have a jb and unlock for that coming a few days after the release

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

tunedin (2010-06-15)

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirit will jailbreak the 3gs 3.1.3 but it will not unlock. So if you have a ligit carrier plan for iphone you should be fine. Im not sure if spirit is a tethered jailbreak as im still on 3.1 and blakrain is my jailbreak. Good luck! Im sure all will be ok. if your baseband is 5.11 somehting you can still unlock with ultrasnow blackrain
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

tunedin (2010-06-15)

Thank you Screamforme02. I'll give Spirit a try.
    Last edited by tunedin; 2010-06-15 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost