Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What time can I pre-order iPhone 4 online?

Thanks

Default What time can I pre-order iPhone 4 online?
    Midnight? Or early morning on 15th?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Early morning. I've heard 7am est or 9am est like previous pre-orders

Thanks

I see. I start work at 6am. I guess I'll order my new iPhone /from/ my iPhone!

Also, if I wanna locally pick it up at AT&T store, do I order from AT&T's website or apple's website?
    Last edited by kvnhe; 2010-06-14 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

AT&T site if you want to pick it up at AT&T. Keep in mind AT&T is saying if you pre-order from them you can't pick it up from the store until the 25th.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Will Apple.com allow pre-orders to be picked up at Apple Store on the 24th? Or no?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

As far as I know they will have them on the 24th. Could give them a call just to clarify 1-800-692-7753

Uhm I thought if you ordered online it would be shipped to you? I don't want to deal with AT&T or Apple stores. The mobs of people will be absurd! Anyone clarify this?

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you order from apple they will ship to an apple store, your home, or your work whatever you want. AT&T will ship to an AT&T store, I'm not sure if they will ship to your home.

I called AT&T after I posted my reply above, they told me they would ship it either to my house or I could pick it up in store. They said if they ship it to my house it would be shipped prior to the 24th so I would receive it on the 24th...not sure if that's true or not but that's what they said.

If I order from Apple, can I also order as a new customer like I can with AT&T? I'm with T-Mobile right now but I'm signing up for new service with AT&T with a new number before I port over...just to make sure everything is ok with the phone first. Can this be done on Apple's site or only AT&T's?

Thanks

Personally, I rather pick it up at a retail store because I dot want to take the chances of nobody being home at the time of delivery (I work 6am-3-pm) or if the fedex/ups guy looses it, steals it, or what not. I just don't want to take chances and feel more comfortable picking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by kinjutsu View Post
    personally, i rather pick it up at a retail store because i dot want to take the chances of nobody being home at the time of delivery (i work 6am-3-pm) or if the fedex/ups guy looses it, steals it, or what not. I just don't want to take chances and feel more comfortable picking it up.
    ditto!!!!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you had read the thread you would know you can have it shipped to your home or work. Also they won't deliver it without a signature. If you pre-order it from AT&T you can't get it til the 25th and at Apple or AT&T you'll have to deal with the crowds.