View Poll Results: White or Black iPhone 4?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • White is Right

19 46.34%
  • Black is Back

22 53.66%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White or Black? Decisions, decisions...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    wifey wants white i'm sticking with black... guess getting both
    I'm doing the same thing

Im going to White, with the White Bumper. Of course it will get dirty really fast, the Phone and the Bumper but hey why buy the case if your not going to get your use out of it right? lol
    "Answering 1 Question at a Time."

iPhone 4: 32GB iOS 4.1 JB
    MacBook Pro 13.3": 2.26ghz/4GB/160GB SL 10.6.5
    iMac 21.5": 3.06ghz/4GB/500GB SL 10.6.5

Can't figure this one out yet. I guess I only have one day too. I was dead set on white before I saw them. Then I was lovin how sharp the black looked. And now I'm leaning toward white again. I'm guessing since the paint is below the glass it shouldn't really get dirty or yellow over time right?

Im wondering if the white would be a distraction from the screen??

hmm

Yea I was also wondering if they were going to have any on display before the 24th. I wonder if I preorder a white one for in store pick up, if i get there and don't like it will they let me get a black one instead. The white is under the glass so I don't think it would get too dirty. Unless you got a deep scratch over the white part and it filled with dirt.

I can't imagine the white will ever get "dirty" looking; besides, we'll only have our phones for a year until the next version comes out.

White with the black bumper is how I'm leaning.

Yeah I mean it's all color under clear glass right? Yeah I think I'm gunna do white. It's never out of it's case anyways but I'll know it's there

I'll probably be going with the white one with a black bumper as well. I haven't seen any pics of a black one with a white bumper. I'm still not sure if I'm going to pre order or wait until my July 1st check. If I preorder now, I'll have to borrow money from my savings.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Well since there will no white iPhone til later this summer, I think the choice just got easier

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Well since there will no white iPhone til later this summer, I think the choice just got easier
    I think that's a hoax, Stealth. Several typos in the text that was shown in the post over on the news forum.

Ever since the WWDC, I made my mind up on a white 32gig.

iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Thanks

I found a clear silicone case and a bodyguards front/back on eBay for black ip4. That's what iam doing

what is WWDC and why did that make your decision?

im still undecided

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    what is WWDC and why did that make your decision?

im still undecided
    It was the developer conference where Steve Jobs officially announced the iPhone 4. Also, I think watched so many 'iPhone 4 Hands On' videos from just about every tech website and they all demoed the white iPhone 4, so I think that subliminally made my mind up.

well i've decided to go for white...i've watched two youtube video reviews of the iphone 4, on had hands on black version and the other the white...if you watch the video of the white phone, it looks very sharp and clean and when you watch the video of the black demo, it looks nice, but you could see just how smudged with finger prints and such it was, the white showed hardly anything...here are the videos if anyone is interested:

white: YouTube - Hands on iPhone 4 and the iOS 4 (iPhone OS 4).mov

black: YouTube - iPhone 4 Hands On - Apple WWDC 2010

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    well i've decided to go for white...i've watched two youtube video reviews of the iphone 4, on had hands on black version and the other the white...if you watch the video of the white phone, it looks very sharp and clean and when you watch the video of the black demo, it looks nice, but you could see just how smudged with finger prints and such it was, the white showed hardly anything...here are the videos if anyone is interested:

white: YouTube - Hands on iPhone 4 and the iOS 4 (iPhone OS 4).mov

black: YouTube - iPhone 4 Hands On - Apple WWDC 2010
    For those wanting to use a invisible shield though - isnt it safe to say the white will look all gooey and nasty/yellow within time?

I'm surprised at the number of folks here wanting white iPhones...it's all about black in the electronic world! White takes a sleek, slick, stunning piece of tech and turns it into crap! But hey to each their own...

Ya'll will have a long wait for white lol.

Yea, but after 3 black iPhones, it's nice to see something different. Plus if you don't like it, it's only for a year lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12