Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Preorder Question.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 Preorder Question.
    Hey guys, I'm curious as to how the preordering process works. If I were to preorder the iPhone 4, how would I go about picking up the phone? Would it be shipped to my house? Would I go to an AT&T store and there would be one reserved for me?

I have never preordered anything from Apple before so I'm kind of at a loss.

Any insight would be much appreciated

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes and yes. You can have it shipped to your house, job, etc. Or you can walk in and pick it up at a store as long as you do it the first day. I don't think they hold it any longer than that.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Yes and yes. You can have it shipped to your house, job, etc. Or you can walk in and pick it up at a store as long as you do it the first day. I don't think they hold it any longer than that.
    Ok, So if i order it from Apple.com it will be shipped to my home arriving June 24th? Or order it from AT&T and pick it up in store? Assuming they hold one in stock for me?

I also would like to know this. I would not be able to pick the phone up from the apple store till after 6pm. Would it be better to just have it shipped to my work? And would I receive it on launch day because I won't be at work till the next Tuesday after the launch.