Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buying iPhone 4 ? click here :D

thenx man

gosh and i was happy coz i thought it's cheep. but anyway i'm still gettin me 1. thenx man
    Last edited by my1past1is1ur1future; 2010-06-12 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone smokingkiils's Avatar
    Thanks

if its 599 in america in england thats about 410 pounds but we have vat over her so with the 17.5 percent increse it should be around 470 so about the same price as 3gs atm but you never no with apple... there english prices are out of controll our prime minister as a retard and hes putting vat up again so we have to pay %20 more on every luxxery item we buy... england sucks. i wana move to america...

Keep Or Delete My Sig ? :/

California needs to do that lol.

Thanks

what there vat in California ?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think with no contract it's 900 CAD. Not sure if that's 16GB or 32 but I'm gonna get a 32 on no contract.

i know I will be sticking with TMobile because of the ATT ripping off plans. I know i bought a iphone 4 32Gb on ebay for 820$.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    i know I will be sticking with TMobile because of the ATT ripping off plans. I know i bought a iphone 4 32Gb on ebay for 820$.

Apple ? iPhone 4 32GB BRAND NEW PRESALE (AT&T) - eBay (item 110545002341 end time Jun-11-10 17:55:57 PDT)
    dude... thats not even a real iPhone... and look at his feedback... ripped much ?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

^^ WOW! You're so right...that was a picture for a concept iPhone from last year! I hope the buyer will actually get the real deal or even get the product period cuz that seller doesn't even know what the new iPhone looks like! Geez... that is funny.

For $800 though, I dunno that is so high. I'm gonna wait for someone to Craigslist it for $600 for a 16GB My max is $650...assuming my friend's wholesale supplier can give me a price say around $550 :P

Thanks

yeaah it was wernt it :L it was an ugly concept aswell :L lucky getting it that cheep i have to buy it in england which is bad enough and let alone wholesale :L

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Lol yeah that concept is so not the business. But yeah, $550 is still steep for me lol. Thats how much my car payment is monthly :P

Quote Originally Posted by smokingkiils View Post
    dude... thats not even a real iPhone... and look at his feedback... ripped much ?
    I asked about the picture. He apologized about the picture but I can't tell if he is ripping me or not till shipping is being notified. Well, I am protected by Paypal and my bank. If anything sounds funny, I can still get my money back.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

I still think the price you paid is too steep for the phone. If you know anybody with AT&T, they can buy it for you without a contract for $599/$699 respectively for 16GB/32GB.

Or you could get AT&T month-to-month plan and pay full retail price for the iPhone and basically end up dropping AT&T after the first month with no penalty as it is prepaid. So you'd probably pay no more than $650-$700, rather than the $800+ you just spent.

Edit* 32GB would be of course, $100 more. Still cheaper than what you got it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    I still think the price you paid is too steep for the phone. If you know anybody with AT&T, they can buy it for you without a contract for $599/$699 respectively for 16GB/32GB.

Or you could get AT&T month-to-month plan and pay full retail price for the iPhone and basically end up dropping AT&T after the first month with no penalty as it is prepaid. So you'd probably pay no more than $650-$700, rather than the $800+ you just spent.

Edit* 32GB would be of course, $100 more. Still cheaper than what you got it for.
    I know and I asked ATT last year about the 3gs and they wont sell the phone to me unless your the current member of ATT. I dont have a ATT plan and how can I get a iphone for 650 or 700. I had no other option but to get it on ebay.

guys i need help. how can i pre order iphone 4 without the contract? when i press on pre order, i get stuck between 4 options, two from each those 4 is devided into new customer, and existing customar. anyone can help plz

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

1) if you know someone with AT&T they can buy it for you without affecting their contract for $599/$699

2) you can sign up with AT&T as a new customer for thr month-to-month service and get the phone at the retail price. You pay the first month and the phone at retail price then drop the AT&T service. Its prepaid so you dont get penalized for dropping.

I thought i already said that :P

Neither of those options would allow AT&T to deny selling a phone to you...
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-06-15 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

my1past1is1ur1future (2010-06-15)

thenx alot. plz just one more question, instead of doin the second option, can i go to store on 24 and buy iphone without a contract?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

No you still have to sign up for a plan with AT&T

Thanks

so then... confirmed price in the uk is 500 pounds for 16gb 600 pound for 32 gb :/ thats not good :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    1) if you know someone with AT&T they can buy it for you without affecting their contract for $599/$699

2) you can sign up with AT&T as a new customer for thr month-to-month service and get the phone at the retail price. You pay the first month and the phone at retail price then drop the AT&T service. Its prepaid so you dont get penalized for dropping.

I thought i already said that :P

Neither of those options would allow AT&T to deny selling a phone to you...
    #1: I dont have anyone with AT&T service or willing to help.

#2: One of ex employees had done that and got penalized to pay the termination fee.
    Last edited by hoqts; 2010-06-15 at 05:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast