Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Screen Alignment.....Please Helpppp...Thanks

Default Iphone Screen Alignment.....Please Helpppp...Thanks
    Hi,I have an iphone 3Gs and Ive just been inspecting around the phone and have noticed that the actual LCD is not aligned to the centre of the phone. I figured this because the display on one side is directly on the line of the black glass while on the other side there is a gap between the display and the black glass(Right Side)and also when im on home screen its not exactly aligned to top of the screen the status bar showing bit low than the black glass. i just wanted to know if its supposed to be like that? if not then well is there any solution to it?

Any Help would be highly appreciated

Thanks in Advance

91 view n no one replied....come on guys....in there anyone who could help?....
    Last edited by razieal121; 2010-06-10 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

If you purchased it within a year take it back.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

its prob been dropped a few times if its working well i wouldnt bother worrying about it, but like that guy said if its under warrenty go get a new one
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

my brother in law has the same problem as do a few others
    there appears to be a blue tooth app that causes the problem more on jail broken phones than not. His is not. If yours is, you will need to un jailbreak it before you return. Also if not in warranty or if there is another issue why you cannot return it under warranty (best idea BTW), worth checking a mobile phone shop that does jail breaking/regular iphone repairs, it might be much less than an apple shop. Good luck