Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Thinking out loud...

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Thinking out loud...
    With the announcement of iOS4 and iPhone 4 there are a LOT of post and questions, but I wanted to propose a single thread for them (easier on us gentiles)

The micro SIM thing is a mayor question, but it seems to be tackled, being able to just cut down to the correct size a normal SIM card.
    The jailbreak/unlock of iOS4 is something all of us are waiting, but I think it's too early to speak about it, although there have been announcements in that respect.
    The other mayor concern is the ability to buy one in the first place; just current AT&T costumers or a new costumer can buy one? This is something that may hinder the possibility to get my hands on one!!! Thoughts and news welcome!

Cmon dude it's too late there are threads everywhere with mire info them this one.

new phone will come with a new micro SIM,
    RELAX

you will get one dont worry.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

who ever wants one will be able to get one if you are not on att than its just like buying and other subsidized phone. seriously where do people come up with this stuff. there has been a million threads on the iphone since last year when the 3gs came out and especialy when the leaked photos were leaked
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!