View Poll Results: Which iPhone 4 will you buy?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black is Back

25 56.82%
  • White is Right

19 43.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White or Black???

I will get White. Easier to match and with ultra clear case and swarvoski purple apple logo will stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03 View Post
    Actually, with the InvisiShield on white, you'll start noticing hints of color from the miscellaneous items of clothing, dust and other fabric your iPhone will come in contact with over the course of a few months. The white allows that color to stand out, black hides it. Trust me, I know.
    i agree with you, black it is!

Also, one other commenter here said something about the black looking better when the screen is off. I agree with that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Piazza331 View Post
    I've always gotten White, but I think I'm going black. I'm not sure I can get used to the white screen. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but when the screen is off, it clashes with the white.
    excellent point
    Last edited by mattdamonisdumb; 2010-06-08 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mattdamonisdumb For This Useful Post:

Piazza331 (2010-06-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Piazza331 View Post
    I've always gotten White, but I think I'm going black. I'm not sure I can get used to the white screen. Don't get me wrong, it looks good, but when the screen is off, it clashes with the white.
    I have a white 3GS currently, but this is my feeling too. White shows little scratches and fingerprints less though.

I'm guessing the new screen isn't oleo-phobic anymore? Or is it?

According to Jobs this thing is supposed to be scratch proof on front and back???

or at least thats what i remember him saying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiredHavocMC2.0 View Post
    According to Jobs this thing is supposed to be scratch proof on front and back???

or at least thats what i remember him saying.
    Supposedly the 3GS was, too. Or so I thought? Anyway I have a teeny-tiny scratch on mine. I'm pretty picky (some like to call it OCD) about keeping these things looking nice, especially when Apple likes to give us new products each year, making us sell the "old" ones...

Plus, I keep it in my purse with my keys.

True. I felt the same way as you one time but went naked with my 3G and so far its been pretty good. Hardly no scratches of any kind. Keeping it in your purse with keys can be pretty brutal on a phone so i can definitely see covering it.

white... because no-one on earth has a white one...

White Iphone 4 is the non-conformist's choice

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinejenn03 View Post
    Supposedly the 3GS was, too. Or so I thought? Anyway I have a teeny-tiny scratch on mine. I'm pretty picky (some like to call it OCD) about keeping these things looking nice, especially when Apple likes to give us new products each year, making us sell the "old" ones...

Plus, I keep it in my purse with my keys.
    Invisible shield mofos!

white is tight but its too girly for me

Hope fully the Invisible shield for iPhone 4 will be easier to put on now that you wont have any curved edges to deal with. just a flat back and front.

I'm thinking black, with black bumper cover. Anything else would be uncivilized.

Glad to see some people agreed with my point. I was surprised I hadn't read the same opinion elsewhere. I wish the front was still black. Oh well. I'll miss you white iPhones.

I'm gonna go with white as of now. May change my mind before the 15th though. I love the look of the white phone with the black bumper. Even though I'll probably end up throwing a big *** clunky Otterbox Defender over it. I hope to not have too though. I love this new look.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Black. It just looks better. Unless of course the blacks sell out and I am forced to get white. Either way it is an iPhone 4. Win/win.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'd like one with black on the front and white on the backside. Since that's not available I'd go with the black.

white for sure..

coz it is rediciolus to get a black iphone while the headphones are always white..

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Black looks better. Unless your female then maybe white.

My bird has a little scratch on the upper bezel if her 3gs... you'd think the world had ended. She bought loads of screen protectors to cover it up, I'm just hoping they will fit the i4 so I can pinch one

Thanks

black!!!white is kool and everything but it looks more pleasing for a girl...just saying!

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

WHITE.! i wanna have some one tag the shizz out of it, cover with vinyl than when i get bored take it off and clean and do it all over again
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12