Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: General Settings missing?

Default General Settings missing?
    i noticed that after i jailbroken my phone the general settings are missing, u know below general, there's suppose to be mail settings, calendars, etc. on there, i thought by restoring my phone would get them back and it did but after i jailbroke it again it disappeared, how do i get them back? please help, thanks in advance!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What program or how did you jailbreak it? And thats weird did you try to reboot or respring again? And whats up with the springboard settings spot at the bottom I don't have that. When you open General whats in there?

I used spirit, when I open general it's just the about, wallpaper, sound, Bluetooth, and other restrictions, etc. that're on there.

I only downloaded five-icon dock, five column springboard, winterboard, privacy, flashlight then my theme which is picnic v-2 and i resprung it many times after that.
    Last edited by killn_idiots; 2010-06-07 at 12:19 AM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Some themes can cause this. If thats not the case you should restore and jailbreak again. (one theme caused my mail safari ipod and push to disappear)

i think you're right, right after i dowloaded the five-icon springboard they all disappear, maybe that caused it. thanks!