Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fake iphone

Default fake iphone
    hay bud i donot know if you can help me or tell me the best thing i can do i buy a fake iphone 3gs from china i did try it out until aweek ago i found it is fake when i plug it up to my pc i can not even see it is there a way to formate it and put apple software an it what can i do to let is work like a real iphone i cannot sent it back is there site out there can help me thank you men

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

There is no way to run iPhone software on any other device. Sorry to say but you are stuck with the fake phone OS. Care to post pics so we can see the fake one; just for curiosity?
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

hey bud it is a iphone model 3gs lmel 350681853003963 3gs 3xc97x0c913c13p the only thing it donnot have apple software it have a lot app like apple but donnot work like apple i cannot jailbrake it i just cannot seeit on mt pc

Take a little more time typing. I don't think anyone can read what you wrote.

Thanks

What does the screen look like. Like the icons? Any of them look like the images from a actual iPhone? If it is a fake it will never take Apple software and will not be able to jailbreak because it is not a real iPhone.

Thanks

can u remove the battery? if yes then its a fake iphone

the screen look just like the apple iphone all the images look just like the apple iphone it even start up like and iphone it have almost every thing like and iphone it just donot have the apple when i hook it to my pc i cannot see it it say chargeing battery

Thanks

Is it possible to please show a picture of it? With the icons showing and the back of the phone. Once we know for sure it is not a fake then we can work our way to getting it restored.

Thanks

Post a picture of your phone.