Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So what are the must have apps and other stuff you recommend?

Default So what are the must have apps and other stuff you recommend?
    Everyone says iPhone jailbroken is infinitely better...it is much better, but not the hype everyone is giving it. So what are some good apps to get? Some of the stuff I have is biteSMS, qTweeter, sbsettings, 3G Unrestrictor, Backgrounder, Categories, Fontswap, iWBRss(before it crapped out), SpotBright, and Vibrationboost(can't find it anymore). And I use Bluebird for my theme because I love those colors, especially for an iPhone screen. Am I missing anything?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mitchell209's Avatar
    Thanks

Since you're using backgrounder, you might want an app switcher along with it, such as ProSwitcher or Circuitous.

Somebody may tell you to look at multifl0w, but Its a horrible app. Drains you battery and hogs more memory than ProSwitcher.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I hate multifl0w. Circuitous ftw! Jailbreak isnt all about apps, what makes it awesome is the tweaks!

Delete your language packs and some launch daemons and bam, faster phone! Went from running 35MB to 72MB

I also like the (forgot what its called) the third party browser opener where links open to my opera mini instead of safari.

Yourtube to download youtube vids rock.

Um... Cant think of anything off the top of my head but I just like speed tweaks lol.

How would I go about deleting these language packs? And I don't even know what these launch daemons are, lol

(CRACKED REPOS NOT ALLOWED), MyWi, SBrotator and LSRotator, Resupported & TVOUT2, live clock and weather...etc. etc.

iFile, SBSettings
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-05-27 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrotolo For This Useful Post:

RCizzle65 (2010-05-27)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/703255-mms-possible-2g-running-3-1-3-a-2.html

m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fw atch%3Fv%3DcFOkBTPXRwg&v=cFOkBTPXRwg&gl=US

For the language packs one, if you have a hard time getting the file necessary, I have the file. If you want it you can PM me and I can send it to you,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

RCizzle65 (2010-05-27)

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

^sorry for the crappy links lol my iPhone is not being cool today.

Oh the first link isnt right, I copied the wrong link. For launch daemons, add repo.insanelyiph0ne.com and install "Remove Launchdaemons"
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-05-27 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!