ey guys.. been trying to look for solutions almost 2 days now.. still no luck ( for some reason in the middle of driving using tom tom gps... my phone crashed.. i didnt get a chance to read the exact message since i was driving so decided to restart iphone.. after restart.. now im stuck on a lockinfo pop up saying "to start using lockinfo go to settings >lock info" but if you unlock it.. it has a picture of the usb as if its on recovery mode... and... it has no service.. so the phone cant even be activated since theres no signal...
so i checked maybe its my sim that was acting up.. tried it on a diff iphone worked fine.. tried to get a new sim card since some forums keep saying its the sim.. but still no luck even with new sim.. tried restoring the phone using recovery mode.. no luck... with dfu mode.. no luck... tried with custom firmware restore still no luck.. tried blackra1n... redsn0w... ireb.. no luck...tried my wife's sim on my iphone no service still.. i doubt that its a hardware issue since it wasnt dropped or anything.. after error message this happend T_T please somebody help me.. im still stuck on lock info with a background of recovery mode logo with NO service signal.. my baseband is 5.11 the older versions.. was running 3.1.3 firmware and unlocked using spirit.. thanks much in advance