Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone headphone jack flex cable

Default Iphone headphone jack flex cable
    Hi,

I have a small problem with the headphone jack flex cable. My original flex cable got broken when I opened for the first time to change the screen as it had a digitizer problem. The number of the cable for 821-0449-09 I looked for it everywhere didnt get it at all. I purchase 821-0449-A from ebay. It didnt work properly the headphone jack was giving me a problem (When I plug in the headphone it used to thing that the headphone is not connected and vice versa. Than I purchased another one. The seller told me its 09 but came out to be A again. This one works fine its just that Like when you play music you can hear the singer voice (the singer voice comes from "FAR") only beats and other stuff like piano etc in the song. Can this occur if the flex cable is not right? Any ideas??

Thanks..

Thanks

no but sounds like a jack problem but im not gonna single out a possibility ur mobo got damaged.

Hi

Thanks for a reply..

Oh ok. So you think its a jack problem. So this doesn't happen when the flex cable is wrong yah? By the way what is a mobo?

Thanks..

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

mobo = mother board

Hi,

But if my mobo is damaged all other functions dont work as well.. Its just the headphone jack which does that. With the built in speaker the sound is perfect.. Its only when you connect headphones..