Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: upgrade descisions

Default upgrade descisions
    Hello,

I own a 3gs 16gb, and now is my time to upgrade. I have a couple of options:

1. change my phone to the HTC Desire for free.

2. Get a new 3gs 16gb for free and jailbreak it.

I am not going to wait for the 4g as I will be charged for it and will probably have to wait several months.

Does anyone have any ideas? ( I intend to jailbreak the new 3gs with spirit if i get one)

what plan are you on that you can upgrade to a new iphone for FREE????? I want on that play...LOL

My contract allows me a iphone 3gs 16 gb for free on o2 business. This is what i got last time aswell

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Why would you want a new 16gb 3gs when that's what you already have? And this instead of waiting for the next gen iphone?

As i previously stated. I am not going to wait for the next iphone, so its either another 3gs or htc desire!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    As i previously stated. I am not going to wait for the next iphone, so its either another 3gs or htc desire!
    My point still stands, why exchange a phone for another one just like it? If possible, get the htc legend. I heard in a phone review that it was the second best phone the reviewer had ever tried, it came right after the iphone 3gs.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Well since you have narrowed it down to two choices!

Since you already have a 3gs 16Gb then you will not be gaining much other than you could sell one!

I don't know what kinda mods you can do to the HTC if any!

The HTC looked cool and like I said I don't know what you could do with it as far as modding!

Best thing would be get a coin heads one phone tails the other phone.

Thanx for the input all