Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with iphone 3GS

Default Help with iphone 3GS
    Heya guys i need help on my iphone 3Gs 16GB on the 3.1.3 firmware and its jailbroken.........

1st i cannot change the colour of the keybaord i downlaod chromium keyboard and use winterborad and respring it and no effect it did not change my keybaord.. i need help or advice?

2nd everytime i goto cydia and it once to update itself, this error come up "cached failure" or it seems like it wants to update but cant..... i need help on this????

3rd i downlaod ibluetooth software everytime i press the appication an error message come up saying unabale to start the stuck, plz try to restart the application. i done all of that and still does not work....

SORRY IF IT ASKING TOO MUCH BUT I HAVE THESE PROBLEMS AND NEED HELP OR ADIVE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF PEOPLE CAN HELP ME.....THANK U

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

1. can not change keyboards in 3.0 not sure why but its no longer supported.

2cydia does that some times its just one of the sources ist working and what not, no big deal there.

3. can help you that, sounds to me like it was just a bad install of the app
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

thanks...... nope the seach button is working