Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2g Bluetooth not working

Default iPhone 2g Bluetooth not working
    Hey all, I've had a problem that has been bothering me ever since I restored to a backup of my phone a couple weeks ago. You guys are the ones I came to ask about this, I signed up here *just* to ask this question - hopefully we can fix my problem, I have faith in you guys!

Well basically, my iPhone won't find any Bluetooth devices. This happened ever since a couple of weeks ago when I had to restore a backup from November 2009 (iTunes bugged out on me and insisted that I either restore from a backup, or start as a new phone).

I have tried resetting Network settings as well as resetting Cellular Data settings, neither of which has fixed my problem. I have the same Bluetooth device on, that used to work with my iPhone before iTunes made me restore.
    Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.

It just sits there searching, forever, even though it used to find the Bluetooth device within 10 seconds. Can someone please help me fix this? I really am stumped as to what to try next, and I need Bluetooth for driving in the car. :/

Cheers,
    Proxin

Please remove this thread. I figured out the problem. I needed to press a certain button combination on my Bluetooth device. I feel like an idiot.
    Last edited by Proxin; 2010-05-04 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost