Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4.0 os apps ported to the 3.1.2 device and 3.1.3 device

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile iPhone 4.0 os apps ported to the 3.1.2 device and 3.1.3 device
    hi guys today im going to download the 4.0 os firmware for my iphone 3g and im on windows unfortuntly i cant upgrade to 4.0 on my 3g so im stuff i have the 4.0 firmware and its all dycrypted so i can acess all the files in the 4.0 ipsw folder
    and the first application going to be ported is the game center if you guys or gals are intrested of helping me to port game center from 4.0 os to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 on any device come and leave a comment and i'll give you the decrypted 4.0 os files

so here some of the things im working on
    1) porting game center from 4.0 os to 3.1.3 or 3.1.2
    2) voice over and voice control for ipod touch 2g and iphone 3g
    nearly complete works ok still bugs need to be fixed
    3) tap to zoom
    4) any many features

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

can you PM me the file too? or atleast the artwork file in /System that should be called other.artwork. I'm a theme dev and would like to get ahold of the new artwork files so I can update my theme to 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    can you PM me the file too? or atleast the artwork file in /System that should be called other.artwork. I'm a theme dev and would like to get ahold of the new artwork files so I can update my theme to 4.0
    I'd be willing to test this stuff if your still looking for people ( i already have the decrypted files and never got the 4.0 apps to work in 3.1.2/3.1.3....hex editing...ida pro...everything )

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah I got of the 4.0 ipsw files decrypted and saved on my pc so give me your email and I give you the files and can you guys help me with porting game center on 3.x devices guys

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just want to know have you got the 4.0 files if you do i can show you to dycrypt them

Quote Originally Posted by consume View Post
    I'd be willing to test this stuff if your still looking for people ( i already have the decrypted files and never got the 4.0 apps to work in 3.1.2/3.1.3....hex editing...ida pro...everything )
    just try and code things out see if that works
    Last edited by donozo; 2010-04-23 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if you managed this i could use game center or/and ipod touch 2g vc? pm me