Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can i unlock my iphone 3gs? (3.1.3) (please read)

Default Can i unlock my iphone 3gs? (3.1.3) (please read)
    i have a 3gs on 3.1.3, but i have no idea hgow this happened, it is still on modem firmware of 05.11.07. can it be unlocked? and if it makes a difference it has the old bootrom (week 26) thanks!
    My Apple Products:
    iPhone 3GS (4.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4 (5.0 J/B)
    iPhone 4S (5.0 J/B)

I have been reading all night for your lazy *** to ask this question. Read anywhere in these forums.

From what I have read no,no and no. The poster above was a bit more of a ***** (Probably has the same problem). I have been reading till my eyes bleed (right now), not sure if this old timer is up for another hobby like this.

Later

Do you have SHSH on file for 3.1.2? If so, I'd just downgrade because you have the right bb for BlackSn0w.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I have been reading all night for your lazy *** to ask this question. Read anywhere in these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman2 View Post
    From what I have read no,no and no. The poster above was a bit more of a ***** (Probably has the same problem). I have been reading till my eyes bleed (right now), not sure if this old timer is up for another hobby like this.

Later
    You're both incorrect.

@OP
    Just use blacksn0w RC2, that'll unlock your phone.

In Cydia, go to Manage > Sources > Edit > Add - then add the repo http://cydia.pushfix.info
    Then search for and install blacksn0w RC2 Final. That'll unlock your phone.