Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheat on Fieldrunners game

Default Cheat on Fieldrunners game
    Hi, guys

As you guys know, Fieldrunners is a mobile game which is played by lots of people on I-touches, Iphones. I like that game too and i want to cheat a little bit just for fun.

Ok, so I looked it up on youtube and I found the way how to cheat it by choosing Cydia -> Manage -> Sources and add "iphone.org.hk/apt/". After I'm done installed, I went to that source, chose "F" letter and "Fieldrunners game patch". It worked perfectly, no problem.

Untill last night, I gave my phone to my friend so he could install some games from his itunes to my Iphone. I do not know why all of my games have been deleted but its fine because i can re-install them with in.stallous. After i re-installed fieldrunners and ran that hack there are some errors

Error: Running
    Sub-process/usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

(I press Okay button below) and this appeared

/var/cache/apt/archives/hk.org.iphone.fieldrunnerspatch13_1.3_iphoneos-arm.deb
    subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1

So If anyone knew how to fix these errors, it would be greatly appreciated. All I want is to have funs.

Thanks (my iphone is a 3gs, 3.1.2)
    Last edited by iloveiphones; 2010-04-19 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost