Hey guys,
so what I thought was a simple problem has been made worse in the last 6 hours. My home button stopped working, so I restarted the phone a few times, got nothing. Tried to put it in DFU mode so I could restore, only to find that my itunes does not recognize the phone. Nor did the phone recognize a charge from a wall outlet.

It's a 2g running 3.1.2 I used pwnage to unlock/jailbreak. After I messed with it for about 30 minutes, It suddenly went into recovery mode...i think (it's the screen where the cartoon steve jobs comes up) that stayed on my screen for a while, and if i rebooted the phone by holding down the power, or power and home... and just kept going back to that screen. Still no recognition in itunes.

I kept rebooting for a while, and it would go back to normal mode with the home button still not working, so atleast It would go back for a bit. Now it is in a reboot loop. (only when plugged in) if i unplug it appears to die, and I can't turn it on or do anything to it. So I plug it in to the usb and the pineapple pops up and then black, pops up then black, it happens about once every second.. lol its a fast loop. And I haven't been successful at getting it out at all. A min ago the steve jobs cartoon came back up when I tried to put it in dfu, then it turned back off and went straight back to the loop.

I've tried re-installing itunes, restarting my computer, still no detection. I've tried pwnage again to see if that would help it be detected, nada. I'm running out of ideas!

Please help if you can! Shoot my a message on my aim if thats easier trackris24
thanks!
Kristen