Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent help! How do you copy back all your pictures and mp3s from iPhone?

Default Urgent help! How do you copy back all your pictures and mp3s from iPhone?
    hi. i have an iphone
    and my kid has just poured water under my laptop and water has gone thought the HDD and now my HDD is compeletly un-recoverable.
    therefor i have lost all the pictures and etc.
    but luckly i have put all the picture on my PC on to my iphone and most of my music collection in my iPhone.
    i know there is program to import back the mp3s but i need my pictures! not just the ones in the camara roll. everything!
    please help me out! (also my mute button is playing up so i need to take it to apple tomorrow and if they replace it i will lose everything!)

Thank you very much in advance

sharepod, it's completely free and you can use it to recover your mp3s. From what i can tell you can copy photos back aswell but ive never tried it.

thanks.. downloading now...
    does it work with iphone too?

sharepod doesnt work. gives me error. im on xp
    Last edited by langsalang; 2010-04-12 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

oh, i don't know then. I've used an iphone 3G, a 2G and an ipod and never had any problems on win7. Theres nothing on the site about it not working with xp...

maybe the new version is corrupt? can you send me yours?

Thanks

Pm me