Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two AppStore accounts on one iPhone - updates problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Two AppStore accounts on one iPhone - updates problem
    Hi!

I would like to ask You for help. Here is my problem:

I'm registered user of two AppStore accounts from different countries - US and Poland. US was my first account and I use it a lot (for feebis). But now I'm using Polish account (cause I want to buy some stuff sometimes). And when I have an update for app from Polish store, login screen appears but with login from my US store (I have to mention, that I'm logged on my Polish account). So I can't update any app bought in Polish AppStore through my iPhone. Only one way is to delete previous version of my app and install it from AppStore, but then I'm deleting datafiles from that app... :/
    I've restoring my iP couple times but that problem still exist.

I hope, that You understand everything here and You can help me

My iPhone specifications: iPhone 3G, fw 3.1.2, jb through Blackra1n

Maciej aka Earnur

Thanks

one account at a time only...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    one account at a time only...
    Yep, I know that

I think, that I have to explain it more precisely, so I've made screenshots:

1. So here You can see, that I'm logged in on Polish AppStore. Notice that my login here is short, starting from "e".

2. I've got some update. That app was bought in Polish AppStore. So I'm pressing "Update all" and...

3. ...then is popping up a window, with login from my US AppStore... I didn't relogin or do something else with that.

OMG! I fully understand you. I am having the same exact and frustrating problem as you. I have a US account and a Singapore account. My apps are mostly from the Singapore account and I'm logged into my Singapore account. However, whenever appstore prompt me that there are updates, i click update and it suddenly pops up the US account username instead! WTH! Has appstore turned stupid? I checked the apple forums and many ppl have the same problem. But damn! They do not have even a single solution!