Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G stuck in boot loop

Default iPhone 3G stuck in boot loop
    hey guys so i had a couple conflicting mobile substrate addons so i went into sbsetings and disabled a few, wasnt those, went back into sbsettings enabled the ones i previously disabled n disabled a few more n did this a few times and then my iphone rebooted and has been stuck in a boot loop ever since...i've tried using iphone browser to access my files and turn off "watchdog" (not sure if it even works anymore, was a post about 2.2 firmware) but no luck, all i get is a yellow caution icon "please plug in your iphone via usb. if it is already plugged in, disconnect and reconnect it". also i can't ssh into my phone for some reason just says connection refused in winscp. i regularly sync my iphone to my pc but i received a few important documents on my iphone yesterday and didnt backup...if anybody cud help me salvage those docs n not restore that'd b bombbbb

iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

while not plugged in...try holding the home and sleep for 15 seconds (exactly) then release the sleep button while continuing to hold the home button for two more seconds, then release...this might get you back to normal mode. Worth a shot...
    Note 4 and iPhone 6 Plus: The best of both worlds!