Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who wants some free SmartScreen widgets? =]

Default Who wants some free SmartScreen widgets? =]
    I won this contest that Patrick Otten held on Twitter to get free copies of his widgets. Now, I bought all but LockVox, so that's the only one I really wanted. However, I don't use SmartScreen much anymore, considering I bought LockInfo. In addition, apparently the contest was to receive free copies of ALL of his widgets, and considering I bought 3 out of the 4, I really don't need free copies of something I already have.

So who wants the code? (Please don't be stupid--I'm trying to give these to people who have bought SmartScreen but not Patrick's widgets.) I guess I'll PM whoever has the "best reason," kinda like MMi does with their giveaways haha.

Quote Originally Posted by n00neimp0rtant View Post
    I won this contest that Patrick Otten held on Twitter to get free copies of his widgets. Now, I bought all but LockVox, so that's the only one I really wanted. However, I don't use SmartScreen much anymore, considering I bought LockInfo. In addition, apparently the contest was to receive free copies of ALL of his widgets, and considering I bought 3 out of the 4, I really don't need free copies of something I already have.

So who wants the code? (Please don't be stupid--I'm trying to give these to people who have bought SmartScreen but not Patrick's widgets.) I guess I'll PM whoever has the "best reason," kinda like MMi does with their giveaways haha.
    can i have it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n00neimp0rtant For This Useful Post:

s1l3nt (2010-04-01)

Heyy i want smartscreen xD its 2011 now guess i was too late ?