Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: internet not working

Default internet not working
    I have a 2G iPhone unlocked/jailbreak with blackrain on T-mobile. This is probably a dumb question but here I go anyways. I was searching the internet about iPhone stuff and I read that if I put internet2.voicestream.com into the APN spot that I would get internet access with EDGE for free, well it worked and has been for the past 3-4 months(not one cent has been charged to my account). I try to use the browser today and it says "could not activate cellular data network". Do you think T-mobile caught on and blocked it or is my phone acting up? I'm thinks T-mobile caught on but I wanted to know what you guys thought.

come on guys, anybody?
    Last edited by joshj2023; 2010-03-18 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

could be tmobile barring it on your account, give em a ring and see if your account has had any recent changes made to it
    If I've helped you remember to say

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

they caught you, you should be happy that you didnt get a bill. they know what everyone is doing on their network and if you think they dont you a crazy. also should be happy they let an iphone even work on there network
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

yeah, I figured they just caught me. Oh well, at least I was never charged and they knew I was using an iPhone, I told them