Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make my iphone not Dim and not Autolock when it's plugged into A/C power?

Default How to make my iphone not Dim and not Autolock when it's plugged into A/C power?
    Is there a way to make my iphone not Dim and not Autolock when it's plugged into A/C power?

iphone 3GS 3.1.2 Jailbroken

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh turn off autolock when you plug it in.. And if you mean automatically, i dont believe there is. but sb settings with autolock toggle is pretty simple
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

As long as you are on the springboard, all you have to do is go Settings->General->Autolock->Never. Not sure if it will keep it from dimming or not though. Maybe try Settings->Brightness->Auto-Brightness OFF and set the Brightness to Max.

If it's on the lockscreen, I'm not positive, but I *THINK* the best you are gonna do (at least for free) is 60 Second Lockscreen.

I think the Settings->General->Autolock->Never will also make it not go into autolock when it's just on battery, and I don't want that. I only want it to not go on Autolock when it's docked.

so if it's on battery, just press the lock button on the top of the phone.

ScreenDimmer... 1.30 was buggy, but they released 1.30a quickly and all is well. You can set dimming time, dimming while plugged in, locking when plugged in, etc. Good stuff.
    Photographer - ASYLUM(nsfw)