Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RYP log keeps writing "wrote zero bytes" continuously

Ha yea ifile is a life saver , thanks guys

managed to get the rock update in, and at midnight it did it's magic back upto 18gb free.

cheers everybody !!

Thanks

cuz its 187 on the mutha effing ROCK (rock apps that is)
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-03-16 at 02:45 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

chraarsmi (2010-03-16), k.nitsua (2010-03-16)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    cuz its 187 on the mutha effing ROCK (rock apps that is)
    Lol!
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganecc55 View Post
    managed to get the rock update in, and at midnight it did it's magic back upto 18gb free.

cheers everybody !!
    i dont know , this was the last straw for me and rock today, dont need no more trouble (had issues in the past) so i bid u adieu rock apps..thanks but no thanks

now i didnt cut him with no knife, i cut'em with these! quart of blood technique on rock app!
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-03-16 at 04:40 AM.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Rock, you pissed me off today royally. My tethered jailbroken phone maxed it's memory and died on a very important day, where I needed to use the phone.

Thanks a bunch.

iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to all for posts to correct disappearing memory. I thought I was going crazy. Just finished uninstall on RockApp deletion of associated files and reboot. Viola! Memory is all back and stable. Goodbye Rock! No more question about which is better now.

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Kiwckone: I have been working on a new project - coming soon and you'll like it . (Also was away on vacation for a week
    So should we assume that your other projects are essentially dead now (Intelliscreen,Elert, Intellidial,etc.? You posted on the Lock info thread that a "major update was in the works", but we have yet to see a hint of said update, or even a post concerning whether there will ever even be another update. I understand that you are a busy man, and that you are trying to balance the workload of both family and personal life with your software works, but I don't think that it is too much to ask to post some kind of information concerning these paid apps in their respective threads.

If you have no intension of working on these updates, then please just take five minutes and tell your customers that you can't or won't be working on them any further. Thank you.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

This is, unfortunately, a black mark on RockApp.

But seeing as this is not necessarily RockApp's fault, and the fault of a a self-installed repo and RockApp's inability to handle a compression that it wasn't necessarily designed for...

.. wait, I just confused myself.

RockApp better do some PR control... asap! And find out the repo that did it. I suggest searching the usual self-installed repos that people and and look through their forums to see which had the most issues. I suspect the only repos people add are piracy-related ones.

Karma some? lol
    #eli7e revived me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Alright well i deleted the file that was sucking up all my free space on my iphone under rock app and now i got my 5GB back. Only thing is all my apps are still gone yet itunes says i got 700mb in apps on my iphone... question is where the hell are they and how do i get them back? without redownloading cause then ill just be using twice the space for the same apps...

Default Iphone Help
    Hello Everyone....

I'm hoping someone could possible help me here.......I recently checked on available storage on my iphone and it says I have only 1.8 GB left. I know for sure that I'm no where near that amount. It seems like "other" is showing where most of the storage is going. Does anyone know a reason for this or how to get that memory back? I don't want to have to reset it, so is there anything I can do?

Anyone's help would be much appreciated.

Thank you...

Marc

Thanks

delete rock app or use diskaid to delete the log file in var>mobile>library>RYP>log something >log file to be deleted

then restart your phone...

thanks button in advance..

i will be merging your thread aswell

15. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

marcf (2010-03-16)

Thanks
    Default 32 Gig Out of space...I beg to differ
    Lately I keep getting an error that my 32 Gig Iphone is out of space, but I know there is barely anything on it. So I am wondering if something has become corrupt. Yesterday it said I had 25 gigs available now it says only 1.4 gigs remain.

Here's a question the phone has over 40,000 txt messages on it...could that be a problem? I never delete txt messages. SHould I?

I have a teathered jailbreak so if I restart my phone and run blackrain it works and sets my phone back up and gives me my 25gigs back but then by the end of the day it says I am out of space again. It happens daily at this point.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

jillzzzy, delete rock apps log file : var>mobile>library>RYP>log>file to delete or go into cydia and delete rockapp or anything rock...

thanks button in advance and i will be merging you with the other thread of the same topic

Thanks

Default Official i woke up with no memory thread
    its 187 on the mutha effing rock when u woke up in the morning with no memory...so i made this and merged it with all the "no memory left" threads so ya can find it faster!

CaNe13, try deleting the apps via iTunes, then reinstall them. Or just install then again from iTunes because it will probably delete the old files.

Help, I have this same problem. But I don't have ifile, or ssh. I cant open cydia or rock to uninstall, and I'm at work without my laptop or usb cord. Is there anyway I can fix this problem just using my phone?

Ok, I just got Rock to open....now what?
    Last edited by fireproofcane; 2010-03-16 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^update it^

^ There is no update that I can see.

Update: I've managed to completely unistall Rock (using Cydia) then rebooted, but still my memory is at 0kb. Now I'm reinstalling rock (hopefully getting the update)...

2nd update: I didn't see an update, but I'm running Rock version 2.21.1 However I'm still at 0kb of memory. I've cleared the icon cache in settings as well.
    Last edited by fireproofcane; 2010-03-16 at 03:58 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast