Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can You Launch SBSettings Without Visible Taskbar?

Default Can You Launch SBSettings Without Visible Taskbar?
    I have mQuickDo and SBSettings.

I'm wondering how I would be able to launch SBSettings when the statusbar is not visible (i.e. while playing a game, etc)

Anybody know how? Maybe something that can be initiated with a mQuickDo swipe?

Don't know about mQuickDo, but it can be done with Activator. You can set a swipe gesture, button press, or shake to do just about anything you want (launch app, virtual home buton, reboot, etc)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to L00i3 For This Useful Post:

lv2drft (2010-03-16)

I use Kirikae for multitasking, and if I'm in a fullscreen app and want SBSettings, I just invoke Kirikae, and swipe the status bar that appears. Slightly annoying but it works.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DanTheManMS For This Useful Post:

lv2drft (2010-03-16)

Proswitcher too will do that. Also, you can lock the device, and then invoke SBS, do what you do, then unlock? That's what I do at least..
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Imahottguy For This Useful Post:

lv2drft (2010-03-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Proswitcher too will do that. Also, you can lock the device, and then invoke SBS, do what you do, then unlock? That's what I do at least..
    Never thought about it that way either... good idea, thanks!