Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost icons

Default Lost icons
    I have a real problem. Just got the iPhone and new to it so pressed a few stupid things and lost the icons of my home page.

Basically, I went to the function RMST or something like that which allows the arrangement of icons (how many in the dock and how many in the main screen). I chose Zero thinking it would not appear on the screen but able to slide it back on screen. Now the settings icon is missing and the important icons that would help me get back to resetting this back to normal is also missing. How do i retrieve all these back !? I only have phone, mail, safari, ipod, text, calendar, photos, camera, youtube, stocks and maps.

I dont believe I have to go back to iTunes to restore all this again !?

Please help !

I had to same problem that I use the SummerBoard program to hide the Icons. Now I lost both Installer and SummberBoard icon.

Can someone help to unhide these icons?

Thanks

In rSBT go to settings and Restore to Backup

For the summerboard problem maybe you could uninstall through iBrickr or something to get your icons to reset? Worth a shot...

Hello

I need help regarding my iphone

using 1.1.1 firmware.

By mistake, all the icons are hidden when i used the customize application.

I have no experience in such a thing. I am using microsoft xp on my computer, not MAC. How can i reload the icons? I read what u posted in modmyi.com, but i didnt understand honestly because i dont know how to implement what you have posted. Can you please help me in that.

I would really appreciate it if you tell me step by step please.

Thank you in Advance.