Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wiggly Icons

Default Wiggly Icons
    Hello All,

Firstly this is a great site, it is making ownership of the Ipod Touch worth the over inflated purchase price! You guys are doing a splendid job!!!

Leading on to my questions, I have installed Iswitcher, SMB Prefs all ok but Customize doesnt seem to work too great on 1.1.3. I now have 2 questions.....

1 - How do you stop the Wiggly Icons (when you hold down on screen so the icons wiggle and you can move them)?

I ask this as I installed two Iswitcher themes manually, Matrix and LaylaKayleigh - both of which looked cool. After successful(ish) install the wallpaper or picture was not aligned due to the wiggly icons having previously been moved from the original set up. I have restored default in Iswitch but to no avail. Can anyone out there assist with this or need I uninstall 1.1.3 Apps for Itouch to remove the wiggly icons?

2 - Litho.thm - a well nice theme, worked great the first time I applied it. However after trying out a couple of new themes when I return to Litho.thm some of the icons do not appear as they originally did. E.G - SMB Prefs had an assigned icon but now whenever I apply Litho.thm SMB prefs remains as was on previously used theme?

Hope the above is not too confusing.

Cheers all

1-1-1911

Thanks

1-Press the home button.
    2- I don't know.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

1 - Press the home button, well yes, that does stop it. Maybe I wasnt too clear, so I shall try and be more accurate............how do you TURN OFF the wiggle button option all together?

2 - neither do I.

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply though iFilipino.

Thanks

1 - You can't.
    2 - Idk.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473