Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I get the Battery charge Screen back?

Default How do I get the Battery charge Screen back?
    i think at one point with 3.0 i used supreme prefrences and selected never show battery screen when charging. ive restored and still doesnt show. and supreme preferences doesnt work on my 3gs anymore..... anyone now what i need to do to get the screen back? (even if it involves ssh)

Thanks

Well try restoring it again maybe a new IPSW like 3.1.1 and see if it shows up and when restoring it make sure to set as new iphone. but if you have it unlock read before you restore higher, just try this first restore to 3.0 IPSW and then make sure set as new iphone

was on jailbroken 3.0, just upgraded to pwnd 3.1.2 without updating baseband (phone is with rogers legit., but i like having phone unlocked for when i go to US)

so even the restore didnt bring it back!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPh0wned View Post
    was on jailbroken 3.0, just upgraded to pwnd 3.1.2 without updating baseband (phone is with rogers legit., but i like having phone unlocked for when i go to US)

so even the restore didnt bring it back!?
    Oh thats odd, if you can create a brand new custom IPSW and do that on a different computer if you can, and see what your result are at, and i understand you want it inlock but just make sure your not updating the baseband