Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Running iMobsters in Firefox....

Default Running iMobsters in Firefox....
    I was following this guide & I could not get it to work, can anyone here get it to work?

tech-stuff How to play iphone’s imobsters & co in firefox

I couldn't find that URL that you get..

Let me know if you can, and how you did it...

BUMP, Any one?
    Last edited by rebman; 2009-10-14 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is it cuz your banned? If so, google UDID Faker. Totally pwnz
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Thanks for your reply.

No I am not banned,

How do i get this to work with the UDID Faker?

Well, I was unable to sniff my iPhones packets (I guess?) cuz at no point did I find the http request, but the UDID faker will let you run multiple accounts on your phone. So let's say you find some of the point apps in ______ (warez). Have it put in random UDIDs on all of them and you are good to go. Buddy of mine has 8 accounts on his iPhone, I have 3. Fun stuff!! That plus kirikae (task manager) and you can really make people freak out.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Default close but no cigar
    Hey the info so far is great. turned me on to packet sniffing. cool stuff.
    I did the udid thing so I have imobsters 32 and I can just keep changing the udid to go back and forth between accounts no problem.
    What I would like to do is multiply the imobsters 32 account and give each one its own udid so I dont have to keep changing it.
    this way i can have 10 icons on springboard that are each setup with its own udid. I tried copy and pasting the imobster application folder but did not work. anyone have any suggestions?