Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone won't turn on!!

Default iPhone won't turn on!!
    So I downloaded pwnage tool 3.1.4 today and used it to jailbreak my iPhone 3GS running 3.1.2. I've downloaded a few things and all was going great. Then I installed 3G unrestrictor and set the App Store to be unrestricted. Then I downloaded Winterboard and rebooted my phone and now it won't turn on! When I try to hold down the power button the pineapple shows up, but it doesn't just flash on screen, it fades on screen as if it's waking up but constantly in the starting up mode? I can't even get it to turn on to try to set it in DFU mode or to restore it from iTunes!! Any Help!!!

Try sshing and deleting the last thing you installed. If you are on Mac use RYP(Rock Your Phone App) to force boot. Otherwise, restore and don't do it again! It doesnt need to be in DFU mode to restore
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

trevorrawson (2009-10-14)

It actually wouldn't even turn on so iTunes wasn't even recognizing it was there. I just kept playing around trying to put it in DFU mode with the blank screen and on my 5th try it worked! So I was able to restore back to the original ipsw, and now when I try to re-jailbreak it I get error 1604. Any suggestions?