Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lock screen wont turn off

Default lock screen wont turn off
    3.0.1 jailbreak on iphone 3g, if i get a text message or missed call, basically any alert and my screen is off, the alert will pop up like normal but the screen will not turn off after. if i press the home button to light up the lockscreen it will stay lit for over 30min, and as far as i can tell it will not turn off. i had backgrounder, 20 second lockscreen, iRealQuickSMS, and have deleted all of them trying to solve this. any ideas? thanks

edit: guess uninstalling supreme prefs took care of the problem. one thing still bothers me though: i uninstalled 20 second lockscreen through cydia, its not in winterboard, but it seems to still make my lock screen last for 20 seconds and it is still listed unter SBsettings mobile substrate menu....strange
    Last edited by gotchopsticks; 2009-10-10 at 10:56 PM.

im having the same problem and i cant seem to figure out what is causing this problem. any guess to what it is???

me too, please help someone!! i had to install popup blocker, just to prevent the phone from turning on to the lock screen to display notification windows from push requests! Left unattended drains the battery real quick!

many thank if anyone has a fix

Mazor

Thanks

I got this too! I got a text right after I went to sleep and when I woke up it was still there!