Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will 3.2.1 allow me to tether and jailbreak my 3G?

Default Will 3.2.1 allow me to tether and jailbreak my 3G?
    I had to reboot my 3G phone and after that went back to the factory settings and I lost my the jailbreak and tethering features. Can someone help me get those back?

3.2.1 ?

sorry my bad..... 3.1.2

there is no JB for 3.1.2, you should have read one of the trillion warnings not to update. but I guess there will be one out soon ... .

as for tethering, it doesn't work anymore since 3.1, sorry

i have not upgraded to 3.1.2 I had to reboot my phone and it upgraded to 3.1 I want to go back to 3.0 so my tethering and jailbreak will work again. I am wanting to find out how to do it, If anyone could help that would be great. I did red all the warning and did not do this on purpose.

While my phone was jailbroke it messed up and there was no other way for me to get back working.

Quote Originally Posted by CJHmedic View Post
    i have not upgraded to 3.1.2 I had to reboot my phone and it upgraded to 3.1 I want to go back to 3.0 so my tethering and jailbreak will work again. I am wanting to find out how to do it, If anyone could help that would be great. I did red all the warning and did not do this on purpose.

While my phone was jailbroke it messed up and there was no other way for me to get back working.
    on a 3G, just restore back to 3.0. download the 3.0 firmware (for example here at MMi), then shift-click (win) or alt-click (mac) on restore in itunes and chose the 3.0 FW file

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackWolf For This Useful Post:

CJHmedic (2009-10-11)