Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: READ: The ultimate iPhone push network 100% live setup plan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Default READ: The ultimate iPhone push network 100% live setup plan
    YOU MUST DO EVERYTHING, trust me. Sign up for everything because when you are done there will be nowhere you can't go and nothing you can't do instantly.

You need:

~ Agile Messenger (from the app store)

Agilemobile.com | MSN, ICQ, AIM, XMPP, IMPS, Google Talk & Yahoo! Messenger for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Nokia and Windows Mobile

Agile Messenger is the most feature rich and user friendly all-in-one mobile IM client, enabling you to send instant text, photo, voice and video messages to your MSN®, AIM®, Yahoo!®, ICQ® & GoogleTalk® contacts, directly from your mobile.
    ~ ShowZu (from the app store)

Sign up for shozu on the iphone, s it is easier to get setup IMO, but here is the site where you'll go to authorize the apps once logged in: ShoZu
    ~ Google account

Get a gmail account, sign up for "everything". Everything is this:

The only thing not on that list is google voice, which you need to sign up for if you don't have, but be warned it can take better than a month to get a response so go to ebay and buy a code for $5 . Each service will interact with each other from iGoogle and all be tied in. Most won't require a registration, just adding the service to your account. This is all free of course.
    Sign up for everything on these sites, all plug ins. Now..... your question... why the heck am I doing this?

Look at the list of sites showzu supports: ShoZu

For social sites, pretty much "all of them". Blogger, facebook, twitter, even photobucket, picasa, etc..... the list never ends. Showzu will instantly push any update to your phone from any social network site anywhere. If a buddy uploads a pic on facebook, you get a push. If your friend posts a new blog on blogger, you get a push instantly. If someone tweets a twitter, you get a push notification right as it happens.
    Look at the messengers Agilemobile supports:
    Agilemobile.com | MSN, ICQ, AIM, XMPP, IMPS, Google Talk & Yahoo! Messenger for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Nokia and Windows Mobile

"The #1 all-in-one MSN®, AIM®, Yahoo!®, ICQ® & GoogleTalk® Instant Messaging client for your mobile phone!"

Agile will push any ICQ, Yahoo, AIM, MSN, Google Talk, instant message from any one anywhere to your iphone instantly. But wait there's more ........ it also has audio and video chat BUILT IN. it uses a "push to talk" style button where you simply push and hold the speaker button on the app and talk until you are done and release..... it automatically sends the audio to the person you are messaging! Instant push voice chat in PTT fashion. Same for video or text. It 100% push instant chat over any messenger.
    Now, putting all this to google is what ties it all in nicely. You use your google account to get push notifications by email, send SMS notifications through google voice FREE, push notes to google docs, use google talk with agile for instant push chat, (or jabba which is also google), use the GV mobile app on Cydia to use google voice on the iphone with SMS and voicemail. iGoogle turns into a mobile version and can be used from your iphone seamlessly. This is the hub that ties in all your docs, email, picasa web albums (free!), blogger, youtube account, and your new phone number which is google voice where you SMS and talk for free. (watch out for the minutes on your att plan though when talking).

In the end after fully and completely setting these three apps up, you have full live push from any social network site, any instant messenger, any sms, voice service, anything anywhere PERIOD. Your iphone is 100% live instant push. Google Voice will handle your phone calls and sms FREE, and you get the smartest blacklist program in the world built in as a plus because google voice is the ultimate phone number to give your friends ........when you don't wanna give them your number. I will recommend using "Pushgmail" from the app store just for that little extra push kick that really helps and it's like .99 cents so do it, seriously.

I know it is hard to visualize all this without seeing it, but don't say "i don't have a yahoo account I use AIM or something like that. GET THE GOOGLE GMAIL ACCOUNT and sign up ALL the services to the google account. Do it like I say and you'll realize why you are doing it when you are done. This is 100% "around the interweb instant" push for every site and every service out there...... options anyone?

When you are done, this is what you'll see, basically everything you could want all in three screens, all tied together, all live instant push, all setup to interact with each other.

Last edited by one1; 2009-10-10 at 05:33 AM.

My head is spinning......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I know, it's a lot and it'll take a little bit, but you have to see what happens when you're done. Some might try to only sign up for what they currently use and it'll kill the glory of being able to do anything anywhere instantly at any time from just 2 applications.... go all the way and it'll pay off I promise.