Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Apple is screwing me over!

Default Help Apple is screwing me over!
    Okay I went to the apple store because this morning my 32GB 3GS was unresponsive. I left it on charger all night and this morning dead and was unresponsive. Has been working fine the day before. The Genius breaks out the scope and says water damage its red on the bottom but was white and good on the top so they wouldnt give me a new one WTF? They wanted $199 for a new one. I'm a poor college kid and had to save my pennies to get it when it came out. What should I do I have no money. I know its dishonest but I could I stain the indicator back white? I know for a fact that whatever happened wasn't water damage my counter was dry as a bone. I live in Tx and its very humid here. Apple really is screwing me over this time. Someone have any info? PLZZZZZZZ

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

What does unresponsive mean? can you power up?

No no power completely dead i've been on the phone with apple care and their gonna maybe help me out i'm trying to take the honest route. I wonder has anyone else been having issues with their sensors. I know for a fact mine was never submerged but hell a rain drop could have hit it and bam sensor goes off.

Hope everything works out....but dont ask about modifying the sensors cause you wont get an answer here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Your phone is already backlisted, sorry. The apple rep has cost you your change to pull any stunts.