Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! - iTunes 9.0.1 Won't Let Me Sync With iPhone Tunnel Suite!

Default HELP! - iTunes 9.0.1 Won't Let Me Sync With iPhone Tunnel Suite!
    Hi guys. Ever since I upgraded to iTunes 9.0.1, I'm not able to access my iphone through iPhone Tunnel Suite anymore. Is there a workaround to this?

As far as I know there isnt, and iPhone tunnel will not work on iTunes 9.

I am proposing we make you your very own category..."The Big Black Help Forum" lol

There are other programs out there that will serve the same purpose. You can either just use an SSH client such as cyberduck, I am assuming you are on a mac, or iPhone Explorer
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    As far as I know there isnt, and iPhone tunnel will not work on iTunes 9.

I am proposing we make you your very own category..."The Big Black Help Forum" lol

There are other programs out there that will serve the same purpose. You can either just use an SSH client such as cyberduck, I am assuming you are on a mac, or iPhone Explorer
    Hi, melech. I actually installed itunes 9 upon your recommendation. And to answer your question, I'm on XP. Also, I'm using iFunbox which works, but it doesn't have a command prompt for entering command code. So with that, I got 2 questions for you:

1) Do you know of an app that I can install on my computer (not on my iphone, like Terminal) where I can enter code?

2) Is there a way to downgrade itunes 9.0.1 to 8.2 without any problems? If so, how can I make sure my songs and ipa files aren't removed?