Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: car charger question

Default car charger question
    i have this car charger its got a usb cable connected to it and when i plug it in a car it starts charging my phone but then starts killing my battery after like 2 min of being plugged up but if i use that same cable to charge phone on wall charger it charges fine any ideas of why it does this

It is the car charger not the USB...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

so is the charger not compatiable with my phone or something

It's very possible it is not. A lot of aftermarket chargers will not work with the iPhone. And it is a good thing as well because they can harm the phones battery. With the bigger named brands known for making reliable iPhone parts you won't have this issue. Out of curiosity, what is the brand of the charger you are using?

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

it doesnt have a name on it its just white i got it when i bought my 2g iphone the guy i bought it from had it plugged in his car so obviously he was useing it he had a 3g tho

Just toss it and buy a Belkin or other name brand one that supports the iPhone