Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery Issue's

Default Battery Issue's
    once my battery is under 10% and i plug the charger in the batt still continues to decrease until empty-with charger plugged in...

than i have to do a restore on iTunes to get the iPhone working again...

why doesnt my phone charge properly and can anyone help me fix this please..

btw when i charge above 10% its as normal

Device? Model/ Software version? Please....
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

3g 3.0.1

Interesting...Try a DFU restore this time and set the phone up as new. If it continues to happen it is possible there is a hardware issue such as a bad battery. Some times the only way to get a proper charge is to drain the battery completely and then re-charge it until full charge. Although I have never heard or seen anyones phone that did this by default, it is possible that the battery is bad if it is not software related

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

I have the similer problem, same phone, same os, my phone was also overheating, i correct the problems by simply replace the sim, now my iPhone is Cool.

serious, just replace the sim.. i cant see how the sim would cause this

Disregard his post, He was saying that his phone had different problems such as overheating and when he changed the sim card it fixed it. Probably not the case but either way it does not help you lol

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I had a problem where my charge would still rundown when in use,even if it was plugged in. Did a proper reset and its been fine since. Strange but true!!

Yes i am serious, i would leave my phone to charge overnight, and it would still in the red the next morning, and still need charging, i replace the slave sim, that the sim i used to Jailbreak, unlock, and update, and installed a new sim from a different phone, my phone is working good ever since.

well ive re-jailbroken and still the same issue... just let it run to the read and it still dropped percentages even on charge till it died... had to plug it into iTunes and now its charging happily.. if i left it overnight it would have still been dead in the morning

shall i return my phone or is it a jailbreak issue?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Disregard his post, He was saying that his phone had different problems such as overheating and when he changed the sim card it fixed it. Probably not the case but either way it does not help you lol
    ^^ Says the software guy.

Hardware guy here..... Yes a sim can run a battery dead, cause excessive drain, all kinds of fun stuff because when they go bad they cause you to search for service a lot and it runs the juice dead. Make sure you are all on the latest carrier (5.6) by option+click the update button in itunes and if it says "you have a firmware update" click cancel and it will then say "you have a carrier update" then accept THAT.

shall i just throw my iPhone against a brick wall

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Can I trade you something to throw that may give a nicer impact?

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Can I trade you something to throw that may give a nicer impact?
    had it swapped over by apple and its all good