Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New sim, old number.

Default New sim, old number.
    Hi, i'm on o2 and saw the offer for the unlimited web and texts for 15 a month, so ordered myself a sim only thing is want to keep my old number, found something on the o2 website about changing it and it says they do it over the internet and you've got to put the phone numbers in on both sims ect and the sim number which they say is 19 numbers long, well my old sim fits into the 19 but the new one has 23, anyone know why this is and if anyone knows how to get it changed for free or why its 23 and says its suppose to be 19?
    Thanks.

The new carrier needs to port the number over from the old carrier...call your new carrier, they will help
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

oh, why does it have that thing on the o2 website then? oh and if it makes any difference there both o2 sims.

Not sure since I am in the USA, but since this is a carrier issue I bet it will be resolved fairly quickly by calling them.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

G-baby158 (2009-10-04)

Ok thanks for the help (Y)